Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-16-2001, 10:14 AM   #41
Qrt
Dungeon Master

Naah Moni, Kormar's the chef, I only dabble at cooking (but I think I dabble GOOD).

Ehh is Erik around? Don't talk about hamsters then... He might bring out the +3 blender then.
Old 07-16-2001, 10:47 AM   #42
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well, ladyz will agree, baked potato wehehehe

turkey would be nice, or some duck in substitute for the chicken...

cookies, are traditonal, brownies too... stuffed turkey btw! (duh) fish, anything that would have a lovely yummy crusty, burned flavor will do... and i leave that to you...

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-16-2001, 11:17 AM   #43
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I haven't had an oven for two years and need suggestions beyond roast chicken, lasagne and meatloaf they are already on the menu

Moni

chocolate chip cookies - mmmm-MMM!

Old 07-16-2001, 11:49 AM   #44
Moni

yummy! Choco chip cookies!
Now that I have the Neiman Marcus recipe (Thank you, Epona!) I'll have to give them a try.
I already made brownies, man they were good!
Last nights ham & scalloped potatoes went over well! Grandpa cleaned his plate (unusual since his last hospital stay) and Rex cleaned TWO!
The meat loaf though, man what a bomb that was. Rex said he liked it but Grandpa told me not to make it again LOL. I'll have to side with grandpa on that one...it came out squishy. Squishy meat is just not right!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-16-2001, 12:02 PM   #45
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I would have said Children if i'd saw this to begin with

Now Jerome. Children are too precious a commodity on the balck market to waste in a stew.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 05:42 PM   #46
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

OK! I couldn't resist this thread any longer! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Help me God! I"m a cooking addict! Anyways, what kind of food do you like? Oh Christ, the recipes are going to be coming soon! And by the way, if I'm not here you can ask Q for some of the recipes I sent him as well... (Just don't give away my Chicken Sorrentino recipe if you have it Q! I think only yourself and one other have ever gotten the opportunity to actually know how I make it, and the other is someone who I am a chef for over at Mithril Hall...)

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Old 07-17-2001, 07:20 PM   #47
Moni

I eat most everything but pork.

I have a great chicken and shrimp in an Italian sauce recipe I'll send you, it is the bomb! Not an oven thing though....it is a one skillet wonder.

Moni

------------------

Old 07-17-2001, 07:30 PM   #48
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Plain roast lamb with roast potatoes and parsnips - and any green veg of your choice on top of cooker - gravy... oh, boy, I drool at the thought

------------------

Old 07-17-2001, 10:33 PM   #49
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i hate pork... wll i dont eat it

i was planning to be a lawyer, or a shrink... now i want to be chef coz of this!!!!

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-18-2001, 12:00 AM   #50
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Well, I do have to admit that being able to whip up a four or five course meal right before their very eyes does help with the ladies. Especially when you are chopping the ingredients so fast they can barely see the blade of the knife and you don't have to look at it but can look at them and have a conversation instead...

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar