Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 04:24 AM   #61
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

The party heard the sound of sweet singing from the alleyway to the left as twin voices blended in intricate harmonies. The song was wordless, but it called to each and every heart; whispering of comfort and caring, singing of home, and hearth and healing. Strangely no one felt at all alarmed though the singing was truly unearthly.

Through the buildings there was a glimpse of a lush and female figure dressed in flowing, filmy robes of gold and green that seemed formed from the leaves and dappled sunlight on the forest floor. Forward it came, drawing and holding every eye and not a few hands clutched their weapons at such a strange and eerie sight. Then the fey and otherworldly singing stops and the spell is broken.

From the back a single voice cries out in loud proclamation. “Ye Gods and bleeding Ice Giants. What in the name of the seventh circle of hell is that thing. It's got two heads!!”

From the statuesque body twin ivory necks rose, and twin fair skinned, laughing eyed faces peered out from under hair the colour of bronze in the sunlight.

There was a barrage of furious whispering ‘Its my turn to go first’ … ‘No it must be mine, you went first in the shop’…. ‘Did not’ … ‘Did so’…. ‘Shut up they can hear you!’ … ‘You shut up, you started it!’ … ‘Did not!!’ … ‘Did so!!’

Finally the voices seemed to reach some sort of truce. Both heads turned to the party and spoke, two voices simultaneously one a third higher than the other lending a weird harmony to the speech.

‘‘We’re not a thing. We’re a person!’’

The left head smiled sweetly. ‘She’s doc and she’s a great psionicist and healer.’

The right head beamed with pride. ‘She’s kiwi and she’s a bard of high reknown’

The heads chimed together in perfect harmony.

‘‘And together we’re kiwidoc. Do you like our song?’’

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 10:31 AM   #62
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Don't worry" says Neb "I've also got some amulets and scrolls of "Protection from Law(yers)".
Old 06-19-2001, 08:38 AM   #63
Lord Shield

AAAAAAAGGHH!! BUMPED BECAUSE EVERYONE'S FORGOTTEN THE QUEST!!!!!
ahem
Lord Shield eyes Neb's scroll suspiciously but leaves it for now. He can always use other means to beat a lawyer if necessary. We still have to find the collar

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-19-2001, 02:04 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
"Don't worry" says Neb "I've also got some amulets and scrolls of "Protection from Law(yers)".
Cloudy, having lost the Ramons who were excessively interested in her bottom end, takes Lord Shield into the vendor's shop and points to the counter. "BUY what you need and put it on my tab. But NO lawyers!"

Cloudy is sure this is going to be a rough journey. She sighs, checks her own pack and seeing she is out of arrows of piercing, goes back to find Moridin in the crowd to get some.

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-19-2001, 02:22 PM   #65
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudy, having lost the Ramons who were excessively interested in her bottom end, takes Lord Shield into the vendor's shop and points to the counter. "BUY what you need and put it on my tab. But NO lawyers!"

I think you're confused. It's Neb that wants to summon lawyers, not me - I can create anything I want - which reminds me:
Lord Shield's left hand becomes a blade with which he cuts his right wrist
The droplets which hit the ground form black armour and blades. At his command, the 4 followers don the demonic black armour and take 2 blades each
"We're ready"

------------------

Old 06-23-2001, 04:30 AM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping for goodness! ok, so I'm not a good Minsc! LOL
Old 06-23-2001, 10:28 AM   #67
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

The two heads on the beautiful bard beamed at the lovely Lady of the Clouds. In perfect harmony they chimed.

"Oooh- shopping. Kiwidoc loves shopping!"

The cleric/bard spends a long, long time going thorugh the wares.

Doc pipes up "Oooh, look. Musical chain mail, just for kiwi. And its in our key too!"

A few minutes later Kiwi says "Look - magic hammers. And they are better than ours. Doc could really whop people with these - one for each hand!"

kiwidoc races to the fitting room to try on the armour! Perfect!!! Now she has twin magic hammers and bard chain to go with her magic harp, docs lips of major healing and kiwis collection of spells. Two voices singing makes for very powerful bard song. She is now truly a force to be reckoned with, not to mention she can confuse the enemy so much they just stand and stare

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-23-2001, 06:08 PM   #68
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
The two heads on the beautiful bard beamed at the lovely Lady of the Clouds. In perfect harmony they chimed.

"Oooh- shopping. Kiwidoc loves shopping!"

The cleric/bard spends a long, long time going thorugh the wares.

Doc pipes up "Oooh, look. Musical chain mail, just for kiwi. And its in our key too!"

A few minutes later Kiwi says "Look - magic hammers. And they are better than ours. Doc could really whop people with these - one for each hand!"

kiwidoc races to the fitting room to try on the armour! Perfect!!! Now she has twin magic hammers and bard chain to go with her magic harp, docs lips of major healing and kiwis collection of spells. Two voices singing makes for very powerful bard song. She is now truly a force to be reckoned with, not to mention she can confuse the enemy so much they just stand and stare

Cloudbringer is awed by the abilitity of the two-headed woman to shop! She has purchased the finest available in minutes and for a fraction of their usual cost. Cloudbard makes a note in her agend scrolls to meet with kiwidoc to discuss selling tactics later.

Moving along the line she tells Pfil to get Perin moving, he's been standing in a corner talking to his boots for the last twenty minutes. She sees the Lord Shield who is arguing with a large wyvern...the wyvern appears to be winning.

As she rounds the corner by the magic wielders' shop, Cloudbringer comes upon the three Ramon barabarian gentlemen. "Well well well, hello, gentlebarbarians! I see my amulets of "gentlemanly view" arrived! How do you like them?" Bwahahahahahha" She pats each Ramon on the posterior end as she passes then, content in the knowledge that the amulets prevent unseemly viewing of her own caboose.

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-23-2001).]
Old 06-23-2001, 06:51 PM   #69
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Moving along the line she tells Pfil to get Perin moving, he's been standing in a corner talking to his boots for the last twenty minutes. Seeing the Lord Shield and arguing with a large wyvern...the wyvern appears to be winning.

Cheeky spam merchant
THe wyvern can't win because I've devoured it - bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

------------------