Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 07:28 AM   #1
Patrick

Greetings this is my tale,
When I first came to the board I created Azuth, and so he entered the board, shortly after that I became annoying, and then my computer crashed and his password and my email was lost. So I created Gabriel, who worked well but never truly fitted in, then I found and restored my old email and Azuth reappeared, using his anonymity I created a post, and Azuth started to fit in. but I couldn’t take it any more so I creates this, my confession, I’m two registered members and for some reason unknown to even my self I tried to run both of them at once, as differnt people and so I apologise to any I annoyed or hurt.

Old 02-03-2001, 07:34 AM   #2
Armisael

Mate, you could've just told us. I doubt anyone would've cared. Besides, I don't particularly think of you as annoying... just relax and be yourself, this isn't a popularity contest.

Old 02-03-2001, 07:35 AM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Damn a and i was thinking
Hm Gabriel is cool but Azuth sux
don't forget that Larry has 2 acounts aswell
hm no that was different
he told that in the beginninng
Rikard turnes his head to other 'old' member
DO You see the thing you did to this poor little boy???
Can you now see that you act like a private Board
Shame on Thee

well we still love you (well not me coz i kinda like gabriel and not Azuth so my view on you drops a bit)
Old 02-03-2001, 07:37 AM   #4
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Let's blue flame this guy

BTW that last thing btween (-) was a joke hmkay?
Old 02-03-2001, 09:25 AM   #5
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LMAO

Patrick, Azuth, Gabriel (all of you),

I laugh because I just responded to Azuth's Newbie post and said that such a thing were possible! This name, that name, who really cares? It's not the name that we care about, it's the opinion! And if we don't like the opinion, we've at least been given something to exercise out brains over! How boring Earth would be if everyone agreed!
Old 02-03-2001, 09:39 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Being a true Chaotic, I have often wondered if people would recognize me if I created a new pseudo and 'roleplayed' it a bit ... but I haven't done it so far ...
Old 02-03-2001, 09:49 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

How do you know that Armisael and Memnoch aren't the same person? Eh?

*nudge nudge wink wink*

Actually the reason you know is that it would be physically impossible for one person to post 3300 posts in 3 months - that 1000 posts a month, or 250 posts a week, or 35 posts a day. Plus Armisael is much funnier than I am

BTW Gabriel (calling you that because i like the name), I actually had a sneaking suspicion a while back about this. Why? Because Azuth and Gabriel were both posting out of HOST/IP: 62.253.64.4. Now that could mean you were two friends in the same computer lab but it seemed a bit too coincidental. Now that you've let the cat out of the bag though...
Old 02-03-2001, 09:57 AM   #8
fighter-thief

hum does the term MPD mean anything [this is said in humor]let me say you all are such great people to be so understanding of anything,of course the double agent stuff is starting to worry me,whose who,gosh no wounder people are paranoid,

Old 02-03-2001, 09:59 AM   #9
Moiraine
Anubis

Armisael-yyy, this could solve your dilemma : split yourself in two pseudos, one for "Evil Armisael", and one, as LadyWendy so nicely put it, for "Teddy Bear Armie" ...
Old 02-03-2001, 04:32 PM   #10
BLACK KNIGHT

So. . . the post said Patrick . . . does this mean you know have three names?

Besides we have have people change their names (bocaj vs Drake) and no one really cared that they changed their name. But the whole dual personality thing . . . little weird. Not that I haven't thought about coming back as a mage and then letting Black Knight kill me arse . . . tee hee

Just let it go, pick one, and go on with your life. Say three Hail Marys, five our fathers and recit the rosary 10 times. (the whole confession topic, but it would have been MUCH funnier if Father Bronze would have done the reply . . . )

BK