Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-03-2001, 05:51 AM   #1
antho95

iam in dorn deep and i am up to the puzzle room behind the statue. i have looked at the walkthrough but it is not helping. can you please help.

also the statue next to the serect door has a stash, and can be opened by a spell, however it wont open can you please help.
Old 10-03-2001, 06:32 AM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Well, the puzzle room's answer is on the first table (the smaller one) that you see. You have to, very carefully, manipulate the paving stones int the larger room by walking on them in sequence. If you look at the first table you will notice that three of the runes are different - these are the ones you have to walk on.

But beware, as the lightning/static charge trap is lethal. If you walk on the cracks between the slabs you should be able to reach each one. Though getting hit one, maybe twice, won't kill you. That depends on the character.

Once you've "hit" all three, you leave and go back in to the first room where you'll see a lever, a hammer on one of the dwarf statues. Pull that and go back in to the large room and voila! You should have the solution.

As for a cache of goodies, I don't recall one, but then again, I did it without HoW or TotL installed, so no Alt button for me.

Any problems, post again.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote