Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 01:49 PM   #1
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I had really good progress with my team in IWD, and they were kickin monster behind, but then it goes and buggers up whenever I try to enter a certain area in Dorn's deep.
Some of you may know of the problem, and I already do, I downloaded a patch that was sposed to help, but it didn't work, so... since I know the solution to my problem doesn't work, I feel like whinging!!!

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all, but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.

Talthyr Malkaviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 04:07 PM   #2
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

Trouble in Dorn's Deep? what sort of trouble? is it after the fight with Poquelin? A real good fix for these kinds of bugs is to remove the "override" folder from its directory and then try loading the game again. once you're past the error, you can save and place the Override directory back into IWD.
if you're still having trouble, you can try trimming down your party by exporting mostly everyone then going to the troubled area. if it works, then save and import your party members again.
hope that helps
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote