Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-01-2004, 02:15 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

I just cannot take it anymore y'know. I freaking had it with you all! The same posts over and over again. There is always the lame jokes that everyone laughs at and people ranting about how crummy their life is! Well you know what I don't give a! Another annoying thing about all of you NOTHINGS is you all are so weird! I mean cmmon! The retarded thing about choc! Cat domination and when I check how many more loser members are it says Chocs Minions! And the what heck is the point of posting the same bull crap over and over again? Some people ask "Hey when was Ironworks founded?" Or in the bg2 forum "I can't defeat Irenicus, Firkragg" Yadda yadda! Use the freaking search button! But I admit only a few handful of the posts are entertaining. Like Dino's posts he was so right everyone here is such a pompous trollip of nothing! I would say more and more on how worthless you guys are but I don't want to get banned or suspended! What? I am going to get banned for saying my rant like others do? Well fine then! I promise I would come back later and spam and spam! And remind everyone here how big losers they freaking are! Chao and good riddance you idiotic nerds! Oh yeah I don't want to waste any extreme profanity so I won't destroy any of your G rated ears!

And one more thing

I need to say

[img]graemlins/finger2.gif[/img]

hahahahaha

and I can't resist one more thing to you IDIOTS!!

April Fools! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
I did not mean a thing what I said! I hope I fooled some of you because I have been thinking of playing this joke since October. But I think I didn't make what I said convincing enough (Maybe due to my lack of profanity). Again I didn't mean a word what I said! So uh please don't ban me
Old 04-01-2004, 02:31 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You almost fooled me Shythe. Hey.... it's April 1, i can do that now. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
Sythe
Ra

Ah blasted toadstooles! I was afraid the date would be a give away. But I at least almost fooled you. To those who will reply later what was your first....reaction? Angry? Happy (I can't imagine why)
Old 04-01-2004, 02:38 PM   #4
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Would have been better if you let a few replies come in before you posted that it was April Fools.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:40 PM   #5
dplax
Jack Burton

My first reaction before reding the april fools part was that you were going to get banned pretty fast, so you had me fooled.

Old 04-01-2004, 02:41 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! I suspected it was a prank but my first reaction was 'if it's not, it's gonna cost someone some serious down-time!"

Happy April 1st to everyone!
Old 04-01-2004, 02:42 PM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

You haven`t fooled me. I am the One you know.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:48 PM   #8
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Would have been better if you let a few replies come in before you posted that it was April Fools.
I was thinking of that but then I sad nah.

If I did that my internet may go offline by itself for a few days and by then I woulda been banned. And if I declared april fools later well I was just afraid some people won't believe me and therfore staining my rep. And was a bit worried ziroc might come here and ban me the second he read this. I really don't want to take a risk like that!
Old 04-01-2004, 02:51 PM   #9
TAOWolf
White Dragon

verra cute, I got my husband by hiding the four-wheeler and telling him someone stole it!!

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:55 PM   #10
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I think you should be banned.

April Fools!!!

I would have liked to see the mods turn your prank around. PM you and tell you they are banning you because of your post. Then after you respond they say April Fools!!

That would have been funny.

Then the fool who fools the fool who tried to fool the fool wouldn't be the fool would he. Then it would be the fool who tried to fool the fool who is the fools fool. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Now I have confused myself.

[ 04-01-2004, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]