Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-17-2001, 09:56 PM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I know this question has been asked numerous times, but I looked back many pages and couldn't find a related thread so I am asking again.
Where are the golden parts for Kangaax(sp)?
I found the torso in the Unseeing Eye quest, and I found another Lich in the City Gates district but there were no parts there. I thought I remembered something about a house in the bridges district, is this correct? If so where in the bridges district? Please be as precise as possible, b/c I have wondered the whole district and cannot find the house, and I do have a rogue stone if that helps????????
Thank you!
Old 02-17-2001, 10:01 PM   #2
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Moridin,

If I remeber its below Delosers Inn. Thats on the west end of the bridge. Its down a flight of stairs, near the water. But I thought that's where I got the golden torso. Can't really remember that was about two weeks ago. I stuffed in a chest at Jans house and moved on to chapter IV. Hope it helps.
Old 02-17-2001, 10:02 PM   #3
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

SPOILER ABOUT KANGAXX-quest

You don't need a rouge stone to go into that particular door. It is beside the twisted-rune-door, and both these doors are trapped. Yes, it is in the bridge district.

Kangaxx is at the docks.
Old 02-17-2001, 10:09 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Moridan,for parts its on the south part of your map in the middle of the bridge district west right around the bar that has the tough guys. The same area has the door that requires a rogue stone to enter. Its the one around the corner. Save first in case you get the wrong door. Make sure you have beer. For assembly, go to the docks. Check doors in the middle part. Save again. Drink more beer. Then die like I did. Again and again and again. Repeat steps one through eighty. Good luck!
Old 02-17-2001, 10:16 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks guys!

I will try the bridge district door, but if I remember right, I couldn't get to a couple of doors. I found the group of guys with captain dennis(?) but there were two doors on the 'backside' of the building that I couldn't get to. My party just sat there trying to push their way through the railing. Oh well, I think I will take LoA's advice and have a beer or two and try again
Old 02-17-2001, 10:21 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Its the door on the side. Look for stairs on the other side. Oh yea just to save some aggravation, check the initial door for traps
Old 02-18-2001, 10:31 AM   #7
masteraleph
Elminster

Yeah, I never found a way directly from the street. However, if you go in through Captain Dennis' door, then head on downstairs and go out the door there, you can get there easily.