Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 09:05 PM   #1
Last OTTOMAN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

-ý will create an evil(a lawful one)... the other 4 r all good.ý want use evil because ý wanna use the items/weapons which can be usable by evils..
1- will this evil guy cause problems like low reputation or expensive price...
any other problems??(my paladin -with 18 charisma- talks with traders)
2-can we dual-class only humans?Can ý dual class a elf-thief?and can ý dual class paladins or Multiclasses
thanx for the answers..

------------------
Last OTTOMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 06:02 AM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I dont know about having a mixed evil/good party but I dont think you would have any problems.
As for the dual-class thing only humans can do it. And you cannot dual-class from or into certain classes such as paladins/rangers/bards/druids. Only the "core" classes such as fighter/mage/thief/cleric.
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 08:40 AM   #3
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think you can dual into a druid. Allthough the requirements are though. Besides the stat requirements, you have an allignement requirement too. And i think rangers can dual into a cleric aswell.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 10:26 AM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I know you can have a multi-class ranger/cleric, but dual? Not sure....
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 01:52 PM   #5
Alaric
Manshoon

You should not have any problems with a Lawful Evil character in your party. Unlike, Baldur's Gate, you controll all of the characters so the evil character will only cause problems if you allow him to. Just remember that if you party does evil things and your reputation falls, you Paladin could become a fallen Paladin.

General rule about which classes can dual. If you could have a multi class character with those classes, then a human should be able to dual between those classes. Thus, a Ranger can dual to a Cleric but would not be able to dual to any other class.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 09-08-2001).]
Alaric is offline   Reply With Quote