Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-10-2001, 02:58 AM   #21
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I was just wondering. I had a post in Cloudy's Ra thread which disappeared over night for me. I dont know whether this was by accident of if it got deleted but what i would like to know, is that IF it did get deleted was it because it was in breach of the rules or there was something offensive about it? I just want to know this NOT because I was angry about my post being deleted but rather I wanted to know if it was wrong to post what I did. So that I will know what I can and cannot post in future. Thanx. Time for some food
Ohhh.. now I wanna know what you posted about me!! It may have been lost, I know Friday I lost TWO damned posts--replies.. I hit refresh, nothing, REFRESH!!!!!!!!--nothing. thank god I clicked back and it was still in the buffer box.. it's usually cleared.

So what didja say hmmmm!?!?

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-10-2001, 04:01 AM   #22
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Ohhh.. now I wanna know what you posted about me!! It may have been lost, I know Friday I lost TWO damned posts--replies.. I hit refresh, nothing, REFRESH!!!!!!!!--nothing. thank god I clicked back and it was still in the buffer box.. it's usually cleared.

So what didja say hmmmm!?!?

Hehehe well......it wasnt too bad
I think it went like this:
"Well since you are making all these new avatars why do I not have a overlord avatar I mean since I am the real power behind the curtains and all, I ask...Nay I demand that my power is finally recognised...Muhahahahahahahahahahahahah....er.... well...."

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-10-2001, 04:31 AM   #23
Rikard

Be Careful Ziroc
He also wanted to kill our Fluffy Queen

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies
[IMG][/IMG]
Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-10-2001, 04:55 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Ha! You've been a
BAD BOY!!!

Where the hell is Leonis anyway Memnoch?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 06-10-2001, 05:20 AM   #25
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Isn't that a troll from Dark Legions? I used to play that game a lot, it was pretty cool.