Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2002, 09:24 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

Days ago I asked about aliminment. I ment what is your aliment personnly for example you may think Osama Bin Laden's Alimengt is Chaotic Evil. Just curious how people think their Alinment is. For me I don't know but I am afraid I might be on the goody goody two shoes side. I am trying to lower my alinment though I hates been goody goody but not too bady bady.
Old 09-17-2002, 09:28 PM   #2
Tanik
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I believe im somewhere between lawful Evil/True evil i try to get away with everything i can, once i find a loop hole somewhere....... but sometimes i believe rules are simply meant to be broken.

[ 09-17-2002, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Tanik ]
A Few things to keep in mind while playing Baldurs Gate.<br /></font><ul type=\"square\"><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Never make a Dragon Mad.</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">When a vengeful god wants you dead hiding wont help.</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">And lets not forget,The pen is not mightier than the sword when Flaming Fist Mercenaries are riding your tail.</font></li></ul><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">[url]\"mailto:AmondMagi@hotmail.com\">AmondMagi@hotmail .com</a>~~Tanik~~
Tanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:33 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

According to this alignment test: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.a...nd/dx20001222b I'm Neutral Good
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:40 PM   #4
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Funny, I'm neutral good too. I guess detentions and jaywalking tickets aren't enough to make me a CG!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:53 PM   #5
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

According to that test, I'm Chaotic Neutral.
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:58 PM   #6
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
According to this alignment test: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.a...nd/dx20001222b I'm Neutral Good
Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.

Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characters perfectly embody their alignment choice.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 10:01 PM   #7
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

wavering between Chaotic Good and Neutral Evil (chaotic good by heart, neutral evil by ideology).

The test one had linked to described me as chaotic neutral. (Another test had described me as chaotic good in the first try and neutral evil in the next one).
Old 09-17-2002, 10:05 PM   #8
Tanik
Elite Waterdeep Guard

According to the test posted above im Chaotic Evil.... i thoguht i was more predictalbe than that.
A Few things to keep in mind while playing Baldurs Gate.<br /></font><ul type=\"square\"><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Never make a Dragon Mad.</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">When a vengeful god wants you dead hiding wont help.</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">And lets not forget,The pen is not mightier than the sword when Flaming Fist Mercenaries are riding your tail.</font></li></ul><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">[url]\"mailto:AmondMagi@hotmail.com\">AmondMagi@hotmail .com</a>~~Tanik~~
Tanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 10:26 PM   #9
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

Well, guys, mine was Lawful Good. No wonder I always play a Paladin...
Old 09-18-2002, 03:49 AM   #10
Radek
Red Dragon

Next NG.