Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2002, 08:49 AM   #1
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

To me its the most exciting sport in the world. Its not just a game:it exemplifies a drive to be part of a team and better than any individual could ever be.

Who is your favourite team or player???

Mario Lemiuex is the greatest player to ever strap on skates IMO. He was a better player than Gretzky as is proven by his points per game average. This dude Smokes [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] big time.

Who spins your wheels???

Lets hear from all the Ice Hockey fans out there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
my fav team is the redwings, so i'm having a pretty good time right now. I also think Mario is the greatest player ever. Saku Koivu is also one of my favs.
Old 06-09-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Its amazing to me the season the Wings have had. Anything less than Lord Stanleys Cup will be considered a failure. Sad but true. Im just a hockey fan and I think the sport being played ANYWHERE is fantastic.

North Carolina isnt a traditional hotbed of ice hockey but the public is catching on very quickly.

Sergei ROCKS [img]smile.gif[/img] ... if only hed lift his head and shoot more
Old 06-09-2002, 09:00 AM   #4
imtheone4u2_69

avs rule the world of hockey so i hope the canes stomp on the redwings

Old 06-09-2002, 09:01 AM   #5
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Wish we got more coverage of this in little ol' New Zealand. The closest I've come to playing the game is on the PS2 and I always chose the Dallas Stars, dunno why [img]tongue.gif[/img] - wouldn't have the foggiest whether they were any good in r/l or not, I think they made the playoffs vs the Avalanche a few years back but don't quote me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 09:04 AM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Wish we got more coverage of this in little ol' New Zealand. The closest I've come to playing the game is on the PS2 and I always chose the Dallas Stars, dunno why [img]tongue.gif[/img] - wouldn't have the foggiest whether they were any good in r/l or not, I think they made the playoffs vs the Avalanche a few years back but don't quote me [img]smile.gif[/img]
matter of fact, they were the champs not too long ago, so yes, they're pretty good. I have the nhl 2003 pc version, this game kicks ass.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:06 AM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by imtheone4u2_69:
avs rule the world of hockey so i hope the canes stomp on the redwings
i hope you're wrong ! Welcome to IW dude.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:08 AM   #8
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
TOO BAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes the Stars are a VERY good team. They beat the Avs 2 years strait to get to the Stanley Cup Finals. And that is saying a hell of a lot because the Avs have 3 of the best players in the world on thier team.
Sakic, Forsberg, and Roy (pronounced wah) are awesome. Hedjuk and Drury are young but future great players.

GO STARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2002, 09:09 AM   #9
imtheone4u2_69

hi people ,what a great site this is ,im a new member here and think its wonderful to have a place that we can talk about hockey and express our opinions with other ppl even though we might not all agree on whos the best we can still enjoy the comradery of being hockey fans

Old 06-09-2002, 09:11 AM   #10
imtheone4u2_69

hi people ,what a great site this is ,im a new member here and think its wonderful to have a place that we can talk about hockey and express our opinions with other ppl even though we might not all agree on whos the best we can still enjoy the comradery of being hockey fans