Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-18-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
D*Ranged

We celebrate the very cream of the crop in the rich, varied world of BGII - as far as nutters go, that is.

Feel free to contribute - let us celebrate (and in some cases, laugh at them) the wonderful deeds of nutters.

I'll start.

Lady Delcia Caan, Irksome posh matron of the De'Arnise Keep

Amnish nobles have a degrading attitude towards Commoners, and this one is no exception. This one, however, took the attitude to a whole new level when she was locked up in her own keep during the infamous troll invasion of De'Arnise keep and was found by a band of adventurors sent to relieve the situation.
The group did not expect, or have time to deal with such verbal harangues, and she went on to berate the leader when he/she "dared" to become the proprieter of the keep, with Nalia De'Arnise' full cooperation.

Famous word: "Some are born to rule, others borns to serve"
Old 04-18-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
savuti
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lady Delcia Caan, gah.. couldn't stand her ass. If I was in the PCs place would have probably given her to Torgal, or let her take the stew to those Umberhulks.

What about Tiax

"Tiax shall face him alone for he judges you not worthy. "
savuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 02:52 AM   #3
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

tiax is int bg1 one too i found out recently
Old 04-19-2005, 05:38 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

There are loads of NPC's from BG1 that make an appearance in BG2.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:48 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Gaerhardt Jansen, viewed as 'rather unstable' even by fellow Jansens, a family notorious for their lunatic eccentricities. Famed for his work with mental cases, his frequent lapses of attention, his utter inability to utter a coherent, meaningful sentence from start to finish, and his penchant for directing medical patients to the nearest Mind Flayer. No wonder they keep him locked up in the basement.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:56 PM   #6
mad=dog

Dradeel is the absolute number one. I frequently reload just to get his speech one more time. Always knocks me off the chair.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:28 PM   #7
whathuh
The Magister

Minor spoilers, but who is going to read this who doesn't already know about the game?

Ah, yes, Dradeel is quite the funny man. I especially like his "FREEDOM!! FREED- Bloody hell..."

Tiax also says something along the lines of "when tiax rules the world, he shall make undergarments not ride up so" after mistakenly shrinking his underwear three sizes.

Haer'Dalis is one of my favorites. After you free him for the first time, he will give a dramatic line, and you can answer, "well I was actually just going to leave you here to rot..." or something along those lines. He will then reply that you need more drama and asks to try it again. Then he repeats his first line. Quite funny the first time.

I've always laughed the cowled wizards, and any wizard with that soundset. I... am one of the few who are chosen. Pompous gits...
whathuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 08:32 PM   #8
D*Ranged

Korgan Bloodaxe, a Dwarven berserker, who loves no more than a tankard of ale, bloodshed and gold. A mercenary whose career includes gutting his former mates(who stole the book of Kaza from him), cut a bloody swathe through the lower tombs in the process (with the help from a bhaalspawn), and finally invaded underdark with the result of the Drow high priestess losing her head.

A maniac turned hero.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:20 PM   #9
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

MINSC!

Old 04-19-2005, 11:35 PM   #10
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

maybe not bg 2 but i think kahleed it strange, maybe not nutcase but close