Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-09-2002, 09:15 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by imtheone4u2_69:
hi people ,what a great site this is ,im a new member here and think its wonderful to have a place that we can talk about hockey and express our opinions with other ppl even though we might not all agree on whos the best we can still enjoy the comradery of being hockey fans
wait, wait, let me guess... your name is Tony Two Times, am i right ? LOL.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:15 AM   #12
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
hi people ,what a great site this is ,im a new member here and think its wonderful to have a place that we can talk about hockey and express our opinions with other ppl even though we might not all agree on whos the best we can still enjoy the comradery of being hockey fans
AHA!!! WELCOME TO THE IRONWORKS!!!! BUT YOU ARE MISTAKEN!!! STARS RULE!!(THE SKY AT NIGHT)!!!!!

NICE TO HAVE YA HERE BRO [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 09:22 AM   #13
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Johnny??? Are you sure thats NHL 2003??? not NHL 2002???? I didnt think NHL 2003 would be released until after the 2002 playoffs and free-agent signings were done and thats not until September... the usual release date is around the 5th of September.

If you have NHL 2002 would you be interested in a game with me?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Id love to play another human being [img]smile.gif[/img] I cant find a site online that has matchups [img]smile.gif[/img]

Want to give it a shot??
Old 06-09-2002, 09:28 AM   #14
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

NHL 2003 has been out since last December or so, don't ask me why they number them a year ahead, they just do. [img]smile.gif[/img] - 2002 is the one I played on ps2 and I hear what you're saying about the comp AI, a bit too repetitive and can get really easy
Old 06-09-2002, 09:30 AM   #15
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
Johnny??? Are you sure thats NHL 2003??? not NHL 2002???? I didnt think NHL 2003 would be released until after the 2002 playoffs and free-agent signings were done and thats not until September... the usual release date is around the 5th of September.

If you have NHL 2002 would you be interested in a game with me?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Id love to play another human being [img]smile.gif[/img] I cant find a site online that has matchups [img]smile.gif[/img]

Want to give it a shot??
oops...you're right, i meant 2002, i'm a bit ahead in time i'm afraid. You mean online hockey ? I'm on dial up, don't know if that's such a good idea. How does that work anyway, i never played any game online so i haven't got a clue.
Old 06-09-2002, 09:47 AM   #16
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Downunda: yes it can be easy, but you can make it extemely difficult.. so dificult that you cant beat it. Most of us normal humans play it on medium and to our advantage. On Difficult and NOT tou human advantage is a pure ass kicker. I love my NHL 2002 but when I feel the urge for a pounding I put it on Difficult with no advantages.

Johnny. I beleive there are settings for TCP/IP and Modem games in the online play menu of NHL 2002. I can get my ISP addy quick fast and in a hurry and host a game if youre interested in being teammates or head to head oppponents.

That part had best be dont by email though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2002, 10:09 AM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
do both players need to have the game installed ? Cause right now i don't have it installed. I have about 12 gig harddiscspace and it's pretty full. Also, the version i have is not the original software but a copy, is that a problem ? If we do need to have it both installed it's not a big problem cause i'm going to buy a new harddrive pretty soon so i will get back to you on this one.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:40 AM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Dog, have you checked your pm box ? I'm going to take a shower now and then eat something, maybe we can hook up later ?
Old 06-09-2002, 01:34 PM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
G'day mate, welcome to Ironworks. Mind registering again with a new username? Your current one is not quite appropriate. Since you've only had three posts I doubt if you've had time to get used to it.

We'll be invalidating that username in a couple of days (your IP will NOT be locked, just the username, so hopefully you'll have had a chance to reregister with a new username by then).

Thanks for understanding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2002, 08:09 PM   #20
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
My favorite teams are Dallas, New Jersey, and Detorit.

My favorite players are Brey Hull, Mike Modano, Patrick Elias, Scott Stevens and Jason Arnott.

There are others but those are my favorites. Koivu is cool too.

Too bad NJ got beat out the first round. And Dallas didnt even make it

Oh well. Why on earth did they sign all those free agents and then just trade them?!

Audette, Lumme, ermm, there was 1 or 2 more they picked up and then traded.