Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 03:21 PM   #1
Ziroc

COUNTING DOWN:
24 DAYS UNTIL THE SEASON 5 PREMIERE OF STARGATE SG-1 ON SHOWTIME.

Check out:
http://www.stargatesg-1.com/index2.cfm

Anyone here watch it? GREAT show!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-04-2001, 03:25 PM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

It's a good show but one nitpicking thing about it.
Why do most of the alien worlds look like the North West? Hee Hee!
Every world in the galaxy has coniferous forests. Hee Hee!
Old 06-04-2001, 03:35 PM   #3
Epona
Zartan

I like the show, but not as much as I liked the movie.
Also I haven't seen most of the episodes, because typically it's usually on when I'm out.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-04-2001, 03:35 PM   #4
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I don't get Showtime, but isn't it in syndication on another network? I would really like to watch it as I thought the movie was great!

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?
Old 06-04-2001, 04:52 PM   #5
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
It's a good show but one nitpicking thing about it.
Why do most of the alien worlds look like the North West? Hee Hee!
Every world in the galaxy has coniferous forests. Hee Hee!

Actually, they film in Van BC, so yeah, you'll see forests . but in the last few seasons they have been going to non forest regions.. it's such a great series, the writing is MUCH better than trek too..

Old 06-04-2001, 05:14 PM   #6
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I was just kidding around Ziroc.
Actually I live in the area and have seen the film crews running around setting up several times. Used to always see X-files film crews. One time at night they shut down the Burrard st. Bridge, a pretty major access route to downtown Van, though there is lots of others. Coming home after the bar this was a major inconvenience, and the drunkards in the vehicle wanted to try to disrupt the shoot but our very sober driver would not let us and got us out on a different bridge.
Old 06-04-2001, 05:16 PM   #7
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
I was just kidding around Ziroc.
Actually I live in the area and have seen the film crews running around setting up several times. Used to always see X-files film crews. One time at night they shut down the Burrard st. Bridge, a pretty major access route to downtown Van, though there is lots of others. Coming home after the bar this was a major inconvenience, and the drunkards in the vehicle wanted to try to disrupt the shoot but our very sober driver would not let us and got us out on a different bridge.
, thats cool though, that you can watch the crews filming!! I'd love to see that! Van B.C. is such a great place too!

Old 06-04-2001, 06:49 PM   #8
Marcell
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
COUNTING DOWN:
24 DAYS UNTIL THE SEASON 5 PREMIERE OF STARGATE SG-1 ON SHOWTIME.

Check out:
http://www.stargatesg-1.com/index2.cfm

Anyone here watch it? GREAT show!

OMG!?!?! You mean season 5 is almost out there???!! wth, we dont even have season 4 here
Old 06-05-2001, 06:22 AM   #9
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

If you notice a tropical island valley with mountains that have deep grooves in them its oahu, hawaii on kualoa ranch every other movie has a scene filmed there If you look at the trailers for jurassic park 3 you will notice they are running in the same valley as jurrassic park 1 cause of the mountain range but its supposed to be on a different island can you say plot hole? I knew you could