Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2004, 09:24 AM   #71
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Oh, I'm not sure if I feel better or not, yet...and I'm not sure I can tell you all why! Maybe in a couple of days...

Well, it turns out that John Kerry can speak after all...though I suppose Edwards is still the better of the two as far as giving speeches goes...GW would be better than both of them if he could pronounce things properly all the time...

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 07-30-2004, 09:51 AM   #72
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Me?? Spam?? Not anymore

Am listening to Kerry dribble on about the economy *sigh* Democrats [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You sound like my father-in-law, Jen. I don't bother listening to them, because I am not interested in anything that they have to say.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:52 AM   #73
Jorath Calar
Harper

What kind of low life scum are these guys if Bush is better than them?

I mean when I was a kid I heard anyone could become the president of US, I didn't know what that meant until the year 2000... aaanybody... a body of water, a dead body...
Old 07-30-2004, 10:15 AM   #74
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Me?? Spam?? Not anymore

Am listening to Kerry dribble on about the economy *sigh* Democrats [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*giggles* Is it just me or does Kerry looks like he's seriously dehydrated?

But Atty, I've been away so long. Can't I get to be a little mean? Good to see you again! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 10:30 AM   #75
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Hi ladies and gents. Just stopping by to say, well ermm, hi. [img]smile.gif[/img] So where've I been. Well not that you really care but I've been on 6 weeks vacation!
We do care and yes you have been missed [img]tongue.gif[/img] because everyone has been getting out of hand and a liberal dose of the Willow stick is in order doctor.

So what was great about Britain? where did you go?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-30-2004, 10:36 AM   #76
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
yay my first post in cloudy's cage...i mean cafe
so now that i'm here...what do you guys do here..just talk...about stuff?
Welcome to the Cafe Spirits forever. Me and Johnny drink beer, Attalus drinks the finest scotch whiskey and I believe its your round [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

We talk about Xen mostly, what time he goes to bed, gets up, has a meal (spam usually) ...all the intresting stuff [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2004, 10:51 AM   #77
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, and Wellard's usually up at weird times...well, weird for me! How's life down there, Wellard?

Hot sticky day here and they are working on the elevator so we get to hear the bell ring periodically and have to use the stairs, which isn't so bad, except it's not airconditioned and for some reason it's usually more humid in the stairwell than anyplace else. Can we say FRIZZY hair day? LOL
Old 07-30-2004, 10:54 AM   #78
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
We do care and yes you have been missed [img]tongue.gif[/img] because everyone has been getting out of hand and a liberal dose of the Willow stick is in order doctor.

So what was great about Britain? where did you go?
Hi wellard. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] We first went to Scotland for 3 weeks on the island of Isaly outside the western coach. Beautiful countryside to say the least. Went over to the mainland a couple of times but we stayed there mainly to rest up. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then we went south to Ireland for the rest of the time exploring that lovely island. And of course we stopped by London for a weekend to do some shopping. I don't want to know what my checking account looks like at this moment. So I feel rested again which is a very nice feeling indeed. This is my last day in Bethesda as well. Going back home tomorrow which will be extremely nice since I'm very family-sick at the moment. Hopefully the hubby will have cleaned up the mess he's bound to have made until I get home. So how are things down under? I hope your family is well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 10:56 AM   #79
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, and Wellard's usually up at weird times...well, weird for me! How's life down there, Wellard?

Hot sticky day here and they are working on the elevator so we get to hear the bell ring periodically and have to use the stairs, which isn't so bad, except it's not airconditioned and for some reason it's usually more humid in the stairwell than anyplace else. Can we say FRIZZY hair day? LOL
Well it isn't too bad today. I was hoping the sun would stay out but no, dark clouds on the horizon. Are you by any chance stalking me Cloudy? So how's married life coming along? [img]smile.gif[/img] And give nacht a hug from me (unless he shows up here the next few minutes...) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 11:27 AM   #80
wellard
Dracolisk

All is indeed well ladies [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Went to see a certain film this morning with my missus. Moore than a little entertaining, quite surprising in parts and very, very sad.

(Cafe=no politics) [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Then took the kids for a ride on the pushbikes after they finished school, with poor old me jogging along trying to keep up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]