Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2001, 03:53 AM   #1
BLACK KNIGHT

At the risk of loosing my hard line status on Fighters vs Mages, I have decided to have another go at it with a Mage this time. A Necromancer, to be precise. I am going to a semi evil party. This is what it will look like after I get it fleshed out:

Me
Korgan
Viconta (you know, that Drow Cleric)
Edwin
Yoshimo
And maybe Minsc or Jaheria

I will rotate through the last slot depending what quests I HAVE to do (raising money, causing trouble can be soooo expensive)

I just go to ch2 and I have Jaheria, Yoshimo, and Minsc.
I like the double mage aspects, but I am afraid of not having two or three fighter types for hacking and slashing. Any suggestions before I do my walk on the evil side? Not really going for style here. Just a quick hack and slash, raise $$ to get sis out, then plow through the drow, kill Drizz't and friends, kick Bodhi's A$$, then on to uncle Jon. Let me know what you think of my party.

Thanks

BK

Old 02-18-2001, 03:58 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Make sure that your pickpocketing ability is high and causing trouble shouldn't be expensive at all.

It can be interesting to have some good characters in an evil party. As long as they don't reach breaking point, it's funny to hear them whining about every evil act you commit.
Old 02-18-2001, 04:04 AM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

Fairly typical semi-evil party. That's pretty much the extent of an evil party. You could add Jan Jansen in for another mage/theif before you lose Yoshimo or just for comic relief. The programmers didn't really allow much room to work with as far as having a evil party like they did with a good party. Maybe its the dynamic they wanted with the storyline.
Old 02-18-2001, 04:11 AM   #4
BLACK KNIGHT

Where do I find Jan. I don't think I used him in my earlier adventures. . .

Thanks

BK

PS, I know, Memnoch. An honest to Gosh on topic discussion! A new milestone for me.

Old 02-18-2001, 04:13 AM   #5
turbovee
Elminster

Hanging out in the square of the Govt. district
Old 02-18-2001, 04:14 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I was wondering if I'd stumbled on the right thread! All of Ironworks' most wanted here
Old 02-18-2001, 04:16 AM   #7
BLACK KNIGHT

Including you!

BK

Old 02-18-2001, 04:19 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Old 02-18-2001, 04:30 AM   #9
BLACK KNIGHT

Signing off for the night, just wanted to thank all those with tips for this first time bad boy.

BK.

Oh yeah. BTW, I signed a couple of emails BK at work, and the people I work with all asked questions. Might be time to post a little less. NAAAAAA

Old 02-18-2001, 11:24 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

hehehe so BK is taking a walk on the wild side, huh?

Anonymous CloudCover