Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 07-29-2005, 08:55 AM   #11
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:
I love both of these movies, but prefer Labyrinth.

I like Dark Crystal too, but hated that fantasy one with Tom Cruise (what was the name of it?).
That would be Legend, I disliked Tom in it (then again I dislike him in most of his movies) But Tim Currey really stole that movie in every scene he was in (and most of the ones he wasn't).
Old 07-29-2005, 04:29 PM   #12
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Well Tim Curry rocks, he can't help it.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucern:

1) It's genuinely the worst movie ever, even considering the overwhelming possibilities of all future movies, even considering the hypothetical threat of White Chicks 2
ROTFL @ White Chicks 2 [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Quote:
I mean, I can understand not having the money to fully animate the dragon, or not being able to get the same voice, but why make him both mentally retarded and have a wavering southern-US accent?
ROTFL again, a southern accent? So they did have the luck dragon in the 3rd one, it was just a Southern Tard LOL?

Quote:
And that queen, or whatever she was, floating in infinite time or whatever: she's utterly occupied with shopping. Was this an afterthought when they arranged to film at a mall?

Why does half the movie take place in a mall anyway? I guess it was cheap.
Oh when I think of a fantasy story I always think about mall shopping. Cept not. Oh gah sounds incredibly lame!

Quote:
And a rock-biter baby singing Born to Be Wild riding a rock-motorcycle forced me to redefine my concept of crap.
O...M...G... You have got to be kidding me?! Oh sheesh that's hilarious in it's total stupidity!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 01:04 AM   #14
Lucern
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

ROTFL again, a southern accent? So they did have the luck dragon in the 3rd one, it was just a Southern Tard LOL?
O...M...G... You have got to be kidding me?! Oh sheesh that's hilarious in it's total stupidity!
The dragon? Oh yeah they had it...quality stuff. The legs had a single movement - outwards, and it sorta rolls around and hangs around in rooms too small for it to move in (or get out lol) to avoid drawing attention to it.

Believe you me, I couldn't have made the Born to be Wild video up. It's funny at first, and then just sad. IIRC, they go through the whole song lol.

I've tried to block a lot of this out of my memory...you'd do well to take my word for it: don't rent it!!
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote