Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 01:18 AM   #1
Moni

I am not too all far into the game but I made it at least to Ishad N'ha and am wondering who does one's character talk to in order to recieve the quest to become Ninja?
Also, is there a Thieves Guild anywhere?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry if I responded once or twice to old threads that people may not need anymore, I did not notice that all hte new ones were gone when I got here as I was specifically looking for the word Ninja in subject lines while trying to get a clue and saw a thing or two that I thought I could be of help with, haha.
Anyway I did not find anythig in the time I have been here & it is my bedtime~too much pot roast & not enough soda to keep this old lady up any longer tonight...gotta rest up for New Year's Eve anyway I guess, like staying up to watch TV wqill put a strain on me, lol.
You all have a Safe & Happy New Year...don't drink & drive, don't let friends drive drunk & don't ride with drunk drivers! (That last one nearly got me killed once, believe you me, I learned a hard lesson)
Take Care & Thanks!
Old 01-01-2001, 01:40 AM   #2
NecroPhil

Well to become a Ninja you will need the right stats and get the quest at the Warrior's Guild - Open the drawbridge at Shurudgen castle (bad spelling I know), its a lever at the top of the stairs of the Eastern gatetower. You really don't need to be stealthy. Once you have lowered the drawbridge its really just a matter of turning up to the Bushi Dojo.

The Pawn Shop (Windmill building at Ishad Nha) is the Thieves (and Assassins) Guild.

PS. On the way to the Castle watch out for the Mantraps, there are plenty of threads on this forum about them, suffice to say DAYLIGHT only and Sun spells from the limit of visibility cream them rather nicely.
Old 01-01-2001, 02:06 AM   #3
Moni

ACK! you mean I can't make my thief my Ninja?
(I was wondering what to do about that assassin's quest, lol, I guess now I know)
Well OK, if that is so, I guess I can make one of my warriors a Ninja & the other a Samuri. (The third is destined to be a Paladin upon his next level) (
We all have the stats. : )
The game was very generous when I initailly made characters, they are all the 6 originals & all very capable characters at that.
(How nice THAT was, I always hated going through tons of people before I got ones I thought were worthy, lol)
Thanks for your help!
(Trying to get to bed now, lol...I got caught in Instant Message Hell with school chums I have not kept in touch with lately)
Old 01-01-2001, 03:18 AM   #4
Cygoth

Your rogue can definitely be a ninja - no problems. You can get the quest in several guilds, but they send you to the dojo when you complete it. However, imo, ninjas are one of the classes worth saving until last. They're one of the best and coolest looking. Who wouldn't feel cool in black silk pajamas? You might want to consider making the rogue a paladin, ranger, samurai, warlock, monk etc (or all of the above) to get the other spell schools and a buttload more skills, then finish up as a swishy silken sushi chef of death