Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-02-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
turbovee
Elminster

As three adventurers gather their packs and wander to the mysterious gaping hole that stands in front of them, they shiver in fear at what they are about to face. The Ranger looks at the mage elf and Says, "I don't know if we should do this"
The elf thief glares at the the Ranger with disgust and replies "Silly gnome flea, have you no sense of adventure?"
Ranger snaps back. "I have more quests than you can count silly elf!". "Our job here is not adventure, but to rescue the Druid princess from the beast the entombes her in the cavern! and it is extemely dangerous. You are the only one to have ever escaped alive. That's why I brought you."
The thief laughs and spouts back " ooh mighty Ranger, forever on the quest of all that's right and glorious.
The Elf mage interjects. "Look, we can stand here and spew nastiness at each other or we can continue forward. Which is it?"
All three look at each other with contempt, gather their packs and venture forward.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land, under the loyal service of Moni, Sazerac and the Storm Queen
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and Hair grease.
'Deagurth' Artist: Roberto Raba
Old 06-02-2001, 09:30 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Yes two gaping caverns there be, which shall we take? both seem dangerous, smelly and obviously havent seen any real use in years. Arid and of no use, not very welcoming at all. I hear funny noises from in that mass too. I hear tales of foolhardy adventure folk that have been lost within these tunnels. I rekon theres a connexion somewhere there. Who will take the first step forth..

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Old 06-02-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ranger of Alcohol takes in the situation and nods to himself. A quandary.Which hole? Using the ancient Ranger technique of directional guessing he closes his eyes and rams the hilt of the sword in his groin area. Sinking to his knees he manages to gasp....##@$$^^^&%#!#@%%$#@!^#, which eventually translates to the left hole. The hole must be cleared, all hole beasties gone. With a staunch look at his comrades he ENTERS THE HOLE
Old 06-02-2001, 09:57 PM   #4
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
he closes his eyes and rams the hilt of the sword in his groin area. Sinking to his knees he manages to gasp....##@$$^^^&%#!#@%%$#@!^#, which eventually translates to the left hole. The hole must be cleared, all hole beasties gone. With a staunch look at his comrades he ENTERS THE HOLE
Is it only me, or has this just taken a disturbingly...eh....well...sorta perverted direction

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Old 06-02-2001, 10:04 PM   #5
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Cavern Sniffer the thief sets about clearing the dead mass of tangled wiry vines that conceal the entrance. The entrance is huge but the sniffer has been in too many caverns to leave this mass of potential mantraps lying about ready to entangle the unwary and suck him back into the abyss of god only knows what. Steadily ripping away at these disgusting unkempt fronds he swears he hears muffled screams from within the enormous mass in front of him. The work is long hard and not for the faint hearted, this hell hole needs to be dealt with before it can be made safe for the unsuspecting visitor. The ranger vanishes into the murky hole.....

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Old 06-02-2001, 10:12 PM   #6
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

RudeDawg the Ranger notices the tracks on the floor outside the twin caves. He tilts his head, and asks himself, "Why would ANYONE choose THAT cave to go down? I guess they know what they are doing..."

He adjusts the straps of his load, and continues down the path, watching for the signs of his prey.

------------------
Old 06-02-2001, 10:22 PM   #7
turbovee
Elminster

The walls of the Cavern glisten with an shiny ooze. The putrid smell is enough to knock a humanoid unconscious. As the elf mage looks at his companions, he thinks to himself " I'm way to sexy and adored for this" He looks around and sees bats hanging from the ceiling and blind albino rats scurrying at his feet.

The Ranger has a determined look in his eye and continues forward. The elf mage imagines ther is more to this quest than just rescueing the Druid princess.

The elf thief proceeds to carry on unamused and uncaring.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land, under the loyal service of Moni, Sazerac and the Storm Queen
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and Hair grease.
'Deagurth' Artist: Roberto Raba
Old 06-02-2001, 10:33 PM   #8
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ranger of Alcohol enters the tunnel, avoiding the various growths. Suddenly he stops and quickly fires off a dung arrow to the rear, striking the lurking person behind them. Nasty infection for that one heehee. Warliy he keeps going with his comrades and reaches a cavern with two tunnels, one left, one right. Which tube to enter? Yes he is in a quandary......
Old 06-09-2001, 10:44 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ranger of Alcohol hears a strange strangling noise coming from the right tunnel, the one that has odd pulsating green walls with many eyeballs littering the walls, peeking and staring at him. He knows that is the tunnel he must choose, and ponders if he has the guts to carry the "journey" through.

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 01:58 AM   #10
Charean
Hathor

*wondering what depths this story will sink*