Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-01-2002, 02:52 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] Ironworks' Official Clans [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

HADB:

Hiram Sedai: Clan Master

Sigmar
Link
Drake
Milamber
Blade
Reeka
Melusine
Lioness
Dragonmage
Jafin
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior
Aelia Jusa
Talthyr Malkaviel
Downunda
Johnny
Earthdog
Spelca
FelixJaegar

I, Hiram Sedai, on the 1st Day of December 2002 in the year of our Lord, do hereby declare myself leader of the splendid and most honorable clan known as HADB.

I accept this mantle of leadership with no small amount of trepidation insofar as our clan is replete with incredibly intelligent and good looking people who work and play well with others. I will be the benevolent despot with Dragonmage as my lady in waiting. (one can wish)

HADB’s mission will be nebulous at first while we gather strength once more. Some of us will engage in the Roleplaying forum, and others will play RPG’s via TCPIP vs opponents of other clans should they see fit to challenge us. Most of us will continue to impart nuggets of wisdom laced with frivolity as we usually do.

HADB does not forget it’s former leader in the person of Azure Wolf. His nefarious machinations were known far and wide. I have felt the tip of his steel tipped justice more than once for getting too persnickety while being a newbie. He allowed me to exist as the “token lackwit” and for that I will remain eternally grateful.

HADB will gladly accept new members as they show interest in world domination et al. Although our membership will ebb and flow, we do remain a force to be reckoned with. Well, we are a force to be noticed but not heckled, because that would just hurt our feelings.

================================================== =============================

Aelia Jusa and Beaumanoir: Clan Masters

Davros
Piestrider
Skydracgrrl
LadyBlue
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Ar-Cunin
Morgeraut
Galadria
Horatio
DragonMage
Kaltia

================================================== =============================

Keldorn's Order:

Morguerat: Clan Master

Galadria
Mirac
Sir Exxon
Sir ReGin
Myrddin L'argenton (membership pending)
Barb

Wizards' Guild:

SecretMaster: Clan Master

TheGrandSlayer
Willard
Chimaster
Merlin Al' Thor
Sir Goulum
KT Ong
Waverider

A.L.S.B.:

Bahamut
Kaz
Elif Godsen
Skydracgrrl

Order of Merlin:

LennonCook: Clan Master

Sir Exxon
Dagorion
Shadowhound
Glorfindel
Sir Goloum

The Society Of Songs And Silent Blades (SSSB) :

Shadowhound : Clan Master

Skyedracgrrl
Lord_Starshadow
T/-/alali
Iron_Ranger

Laughing Hyenas:

Yorick: Clan Master

Clan Status: Innactive
Membership: Unknown

PM me to reactivate this clan

O.H.F.:

Rikard: Clan Master

Ertai
Larry

Clan Status: Innactive
Membership: Unknown

PM me to reactivate this clan

[ 03-30-2003, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 03:40 PM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Members List:

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people"
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB"
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB"
Reeka
Melusine
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB"
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Starkiller
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Kiwidoc
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa
Sorceror Alex "Flirt Extroardinair of HADB"
Tuor "Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie Executioner of the HADB"
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB"
Downunda
Spela
Johnny
Earthdog

There's our list (I think thats everyone), the clans working on the new leader situation. I let you know when the decision is made.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 03:58 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

ORT: I need a list of membership, who your new leader is, if Beaumanoir, Davros and Othepequed are not around, and anything else you can send me that will help. I want to give your clan a chance, since I see that there is still interest here. If I do not hear from you soon...I will assume that you desire deletion.
Deletion from what exactly? You'll delete the threads? Close any new threads we might make? Bit confused...

Anyway Beau is still around, Davros too, dunno about OTP. OKay um list of members. I might leave some people out but I don't suppose it matters as long as we have enough right?

Beaumanoir
Davros
Aelia
Piestrider
Skydrggl (sp - sorry babe )
LadyBlue
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Ar-Cunin
Morgurat (also bad spelling )
Galadria (?)
Horatio
And probably some more but I don't know if they're active or what.

I hope that's what you're looking for, since I'm a bit confused about the purpose of this [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2002, 04:40 PM   #4
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Ive told the Wizard Guild what youve said Larry,but here are our current members...
SecretMaster(Leader)Recovering from illness
Mogerut(Sp.Leader)Don't know where on earth they are
TheGrandSlayer (Me,mage)I know where I am!I think...
Willard(Mage)Don't know where on earth they are
Chimaster(Mage)Posting,just not at the guild
Merlin Al' Thor (Apprentise)Don't know where on earth they are
Sir Goulum (Overseer)Don't know where on earth they are
KT Ong Don't know where on earth they are
Maybe Waverider Don't know where on earth they are

As you can see alot of us are absent...
I took this from the Wizard Guild Sign up...
I'm not completely sure if thats everyone though

[ 12-01-2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]
Old 12-01-2002, 04:58 PM   #5
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Cutpurse Beggars: I need a list of membership, who your new leader is, if madman and Lucre are not around, and anything else you can send me that will help. I want to give your clan a chance, since I see that there is still interest here. If I do not hear from you soon...I will assume that you desire deletion.
If I may I would like to (If Madman or Lucre don't show up) become the leader of the cutpurse beggars.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:20 PM   #6
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Larry, Moderator Extraordinaire of the Roleplaying forum:

I, Hiram Sedai, on the 1st Day of December 2002 in the year of our Lord, do hereby declare myself leader of the splendid and most honorable clan known as HADB.

I accept this mantle of leadership with no small amount of trepidation insofar as our clan is replete with incredibly intelligent and good looking people who work and play well with others. I will be the benevolent despot with Dragonmage as my lady in waiting. (one can wish)

HADB’s mission will be nebulous at first while we gather strength once more. Some of us will engage in the Roleplaying forum, and others will play RPG’s via TCPIP vs opponents of other clans should they see fit to challenge us. Most of us will continue to impart nuggets of wisdom laced with frivolity as we usually do.

HADB does not forget it’s former leader in the person of Azure Wolf. His nefarious machinations were known far and wide. I have felt the tip of his steel tipped justice more than once for getting too persnickety while being a newbie. He allowed me to exist as the “token lackwit” and for that I will remain eternally grateful.

HADB will gladly accept new members as they show interest in world domination et al. Although our membership will ebb and flow, we do remain a force to be reckoned with. Well, we are a force to be noticed but not heckled, because that would just hurt our feelings.

HADB’s current membership can still be seen in the reply submitted from our most faithful and loyal member, Sigmar.
Old 12-01-2002, 08:34 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sigmar and Hiram Sedai: Wonderful! This is a great list! I am glad to see this. Your clan shall remain active and allowed to continue sowing the seeds of destruction. I look forward to seeing your empire rebuilt. Hiram...er...dang dude! I can see why you are the new leader! That post was awsome!

Aelia Jusa: You have done well. This is exactly what I needed to see. Some of us were concerned that only one or two people yet existed in a clan...and that would not constitute a clan. We will be asking for a membership showing of at least five active members before a clan can be called forth. You have already proven that you exceed that expectation. As for deletion...what I meant was...any clan that no longer has any caring members, no leadership, and no plans to do anything will be deleted off of the list of clans that exist on IW. This will make available space for a clan that cares to exist. Certainly, the old clan threads will remain, but the people that once called themselves members of the dead clan can no longer raise their banner and proclaim existance. They were already dead. They would have to re-register if they do not meet the criteria that you have already proven. So...no worries! Your clan is shall remain active, and I look forward to seeing you try to out-do the HADB. The ORT was alsays shadowed by the presence of yo daddy! Let's see you rise to power like you know you can!

shadowhound: I would be pleased to grant your wish, if nobody else in your clan desires the throne and the responsibility. Do you have at least five members? If so, then let's have a battle to prove the strongest. I will DM it, if you want, or you can choose anyone that you desire that you believe will be fair in judgement. The winner will become the new clan leader. You may have this fight in a game thread.

TheGrandSlayer: I see that you have enough membership to stand on your own withuot having to be drafted into the Order of Merlin. I shall give you the time you need to rebuild, if you can and desire. I will be looking forward to you saying that you are a strongly established clan again. Yet, there is no shame if this is not so. It just means that desire of clanship has been lost to venture onto newer grounds. Understandable.

[ 12-01-2002, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 02:02 AM   #8
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, Order of Merlin clan list:
LennonCook (that`s me , but you probably knew that already...)
Sir Exxon
Dagorion
Shadowhound
Glorfindel (though I haven`t seen him in a while )
Sir Goloum

As for what we`re planning, well... we`ll RP, we`ll make it up as we go. About what we`ve been doing already, I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:43 AM   #9
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ALSB

Hmmm I think it is only me now, otherwise
Bahamut (sp)
Kaz
Waveride
Skye, Im sorry

About 25 other's who are just as important but my failing memory cannot seem to recall there names atm So please dont feel offended
I may still have the actual roster on my pc at home, provided I ever get it working again.

[ 12-05-2002, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Elif Godson ]
Old 12-02-2002, 10:00 AM   #10
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I'm in the wizard guild? ok, i'll take your word for it...

as far as Keldorns order goes only Galadria and I still have it in our sig's as far as i know, I have no objections to it being deleted as long as i can still keep it in my sig.
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote