Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #101
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

But what no one noticed, was Khadgar in a trance, preparing to summon, a horde of Angels. He summoned the most powerfull creatures, Arch-Angels. He called the white dragons to come to fight, the dead became the living, drawn under the spell to fight the hordes. The clans of the dwarves came crashing down the hills, led by StoneRock! The battle was now the most intense.
Old 11-04-2001, 10:00 AM   #102
Sir Exxon
Zartan

*Sir Exxon sees Omegakiller summon lots of undead. He feels an anger he has never felt before. He runs against Omegakiller, and screams: "leave the dead be!!". Omegakiller sees him, and direct all his troops against Sir Exxon. But they doesnt matter to Sir Exxon. He just runs right through them, slaughting alots of them. But Omegakiller cats 'powerword: stunned' on Sir Exxon! The spell hits Sir Exxon, and he falls right to the ground. The other paladins of the Order sees this, and comes to help. The last thing Sir Exxon sees before he becomes unconsious, is the entire Order coming running against him, led by their master, Sir Byronas....*
Old 11-04-2001, 03:38 PM   #103
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Sir ReGiN looks at his watch
*I've gotta get to get home before dinner..I don't have time for all this nonsense!*
Sir ReGiN turns Omegakiller into microscopical pieces of meat...using only butterknives [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The rest of Omegakiller's army flees of terror..
*Can I go now?*
Old 11-04-2001, 06:24 PM   #104
Lynn Dykson
Welcomed New User

ahhhh, flleessshshhh, warrmmmm fleessshhh. youuu shalll fleeeee iiinnn terrroowwww! Youuu cannnott killll ussssss weee aree allreaddyyy deeaad. Weeee wiilll seeeve ourrr masterrrr, OmmegaaaaKillleeerrr. Youuu willll faccceeee myyy most pppootteent speeellll, "Thheee rapppturree off theee Fatheeerrr" Weeee willll feeasst onnn Angell Fooodd cakke toniggghtt. Iiii willl eenjooyy yourrr finalll scrreeeaaams.
Old 11-04-2001, 06:32 PM   #105
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

"Sorry, but Clandgeddin has put the favor on us" replies StoneRock.
"I have chopped many a skeleton and drow, and demon in half. I have slayed the dragons that haunt us. You are my next target. I have the gods power in me. Time to die, evil" screams Jorlon. He charges into the battle, and with one mighty blow, and his new blade Arosmyr, he uses his flame swing, and destroys all the skeletons and drow that surround him.
Old 11-05-2001, 09:01 AM   #106
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Uh oh, fellow Knights of the Order!
Omegakiller has gotten another one on his team! The new member, named Lynn Dyxon, has joined him! I suggest we think of at the same level as we think of Omegakiller.
Old 11-05-2001, 11:47 AM   #107
Lucre
Elminster

Lucre: Turns Undead
Lucre: Controls undead Paladin
Lucre: Controls undead Paladin etc.
Undead Paladin: Attacks Omegakiller
etc.
Old 11-05-2001, 12:05 PM   #108
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome aboard, my good and fellow servant. Please, you need to tell me about this spell, "The rapture of the father". Sounds so painful fore mere mortals

OmegaKiller

*I am the final death

**The destroyer of the Keldorn order
Old 11-05-2001, 12:10 PM   #109
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Please tell me my dear lucre, I thought that to control an undead creature, you need to be of the puriest evil? If you are evil, then why are you siding the rangers and palidens?

OmegaKiller

*I am the final death

** The destroyer of the Keldorn Order
Old 11-05-2001, 12:14 PM   #110
Lucre
Elminster

Puuuuuuullllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssseee!
Lawful Evil if YOU don't mind, i am merely useing these Paladins to beat you and get to the top, when i have finished with you i shall destroy Keldorns Order and become the Lord Of Murder! For i am your father Luke! Uhh i mean brother Omegakiller...ahem... [img]tongue.gif[/img]