Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2002, 10:40 PM   #1
q4summit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anyone have a full/complete list of creatures summonable by the CreateCreature code? Much abliged if you could share!
Old 01-25-2002, 11:14 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

I suggest you go here and download Shadowkeeper. It has a feature called the "creature browser" that will list all the creatures in the game; you will want the .cre code for creating (ex: "bearbl" instead of "black bear"). No, I didn't give you the entire list of creatures; on the other hand, that is an awfully large list (I don't want to take up too much space here, you know).

Where are my manners? I must be [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] .

Welcome to the IW Forum! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 01:14 AM   #3
q4summit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hehe I think I am just stupid. I put all the file info into my overdrive file and I have no idea how to start up the program. Any help would be useful.
Old 01-26-2002, 07:54 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, I dont exactly understand what you meen with your second post, but here is at least a list over some of the more powerful reatures in the game:
  • WYVERN01 = Wyvern
    DRAGRED = Red Dragon
    DRAGSIL = Silver Dragon
    DRAGBLAC = Black Dragon
    LICH01 = Lich
    HLDEMI = Demi Lich
    BEHELD01 = Beholder
    UDDROW27 = Drow Warrior
    ICSALCOL = Salamander
    VAMMAT01 = Vampire
    ICMIN01 = Minotaur
    GOLSTO01 = Stone Golem
    SKELWA01 = Skeleton Warrior
    GHOGR01 = Greater Ghoul
    MUMGRE01 = Greater Mummy
    MISTHO01 = Mist Horror
    ORC05 = Orc Warrior
    GENDJI01 = Djinni
    OGRE01 = Ogre Warrior
    BEHGAU01 = Gauth
    TROGI01 = Giant Troll
    TROLUO01 = Splitter Troll (?)
    ICBONE01 = Bone Golem
    MINDFL01 = Mind Flayer

Hope you get any use of these!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 07:56 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Oh, and the most important;

WELCOME TO IW! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

see ya!
Old 01-26-2002, 08:05 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I got worried for a second that u WERNT gonna welcome him Exxon.... I mean u were gonna miss out on an oppurtunity to do the [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] O my GOD!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

O well its good to c u in top welcoming form Exxon [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 08:10 AM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
I got worried for a second that u WERNT gonna welcome him Exxon.... I mean u were gonna miss out on an oppurtunity to do the [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] O my GOD!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

O well its good to c u in top welcoming form Exxon [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hehe, lol.
I see you are in good shape yourself! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And how can you even THINK that I would miss an opportunity to do my [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] ! How rude! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

see ya!
Old 01-26-2002, 01:13 PM   #8
Erydian
Manshoon

You can also head over to GameFAQS, and take a look at the Creature List by Dan Simpson. It lists (I'm assuming all) creature codes in the game, but it doesn't tell you exactly what they are (you can generally look at the code and get a good idea).

To run Shadowkeeper, just find and click on ShadowKeeper.exe. It will be in whatever directory you installed/unzipped ShadowKeeper. It sounds, by the sound of your post, as though you installed ShadowKeeper in your "Override" folder (inside the BG2 install directory). You might try checking there (though you don't have to install ShadowKeeper there).

The first time you run ShadowKeeper, it will search for BG2 on your system. If for some reason, it can't find it on yours, you'll have to tell it where you installed BG2 - either type in the directory, or browse to it.