Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2003, 09:53 PM   #91
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Yes KDog those were fun times! We did everything you posted about and more [img]tongue.gif[/img] Wendy you should stay up later and with even more beer! Hmm and maybe some tequilla. And maybe some vodka. I could add on to that......
*Affecting an appropriately horrendous Scottish accent, causing his ancestors to spin in unison in their graves*
Oh, Aye!!!! In fact, we always seemed to have more fun when LoA would pull out the "secret flask" occaisionally...Am I full of Shite? Yeah, probably, but you know? Like "All In The Family," 'Those were the M'Fing Days...'

[ 11-18-2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: KDogRex ]
Old 11-18-2003, 10:05 PM   #92
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
So many late night drunks here on IW, I guess it's safe to say I'm the only sober person here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nonsense, Ganrell, don't you remember the near flame fight I was nearly the cause of? All because of my views on drink, and the less than nice way I declared them? Oh well, I guess some events are best forgotten. [/QUOTE]Sorry Firestorm, I must've missed that on one of my long absenses from IW. Firestorm, surely not you flaming even after what you've told me to watch what I say. Ahh, like you say, some things are best forgotten
Old 11-18-2003, 10:46 PM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, the good old days... things just haven't been the same without Lord of Alcohol's fishnet speedos and party by the moat! [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 10:47 PM   #94
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Damn skippy, sweetheart. I know for a fact that when the going got rough, the epitome of Ironworks beauty relied on her love of the Stealthlove to keep her on the (somewhat) straight and narrow. Heh, I was actually trying to goad you most of the day into an actual responce about the "olden days" The resident "throwdown chic of the Ironworks" will forever be in my heart, the woman who stood up to me (at approximately navel level) and said "But really, we don't really KNOW each other, do we?"
"throwdown chick of Ironworks?" Kdog, I'm highly insulted by that. WTF? Show me all these posts I made that made me that? I liked to flirt back then, yes, but I never got that bad. You made inferences to me back then in your posts about "taking it to email" which is what basically made me think things were getting waaaay out of hand than intended by me. I had no intention of acting out any kind of roleplay in email. Never did, with ANYONE. Then when I stopped posting to you and in that INN scenario, you and Charean started it up hot and heavy, screaming in your bedchambers. I ran from your advances in other words, not wanting that. And apparently when I was offline for a few weeks, moving, a bunch of other members got offended at the risque content of that thread, the INN, and a lot of yall got mad and left. Don't try to paint me as some kind of slut. Perhaps you are bitter about it still, but that's not my problem. And what is with this "Skippy" thing? Who is skippy? me?

Why have I become a target lately for insults? Can anybody tell me what I did wrong? I try to be nice mostly. I just don't get it.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-18-2003, 11:00 PM   #95
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Why have I become a target lately for insults? Can anybody tell me what I did wrong? I try to be nice mostly. I just don't get it.
You never done nothing wrong my love, never have. As for the roleplaying I KNOW for a hard and fast fact that it was only a game for you. Being one of very very few people who has met you and spent many hours in your company I know you for the fine person you are. Sluts, "throwdown chicks" Grrrrr, does not come into it.

Don't upset yourself sweetheart, and you're not mostly nice, you're always nice.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-18-2003, 11:07 PM   #96
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Don't upset yourself sweetheart, and you're not mostly nice, you're always nice.
Too right! A total star, and don't you forget it LZ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2003, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 11-18-2003, 11:11 PM   #97
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Jesus, and the mods tell me to watch what I say. *roll eyes*

I'm sorry for you to be called this, but since you asked me not to say anything Zekke, I won't ohhh but I wish I could. But I will say this in the most non flaming manner that I can, if you don't know the person or if you're going to use an adjective to describe that person, get some sense and think before you type.

Good day

[ 11-18-2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]
Old 11-18-2003, 11:11 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Am on my way to bed but just realized I had missed the
Quote:
resident "throwdown chic of the Ironworks"...
post earlier.

KDog, that's a pretty insulting phrase and from her reply, it's quite obviously offensive to LadyZ.

You may be joking, but phrases like that are in poor taste. It's better to avoid potential character slurs when joking..sometimes it's hard for people to see the humor in things like that.

LadyZ, I may be wrong, but I think the 'skippy' is just some common phrase these days. I've heard people use 'Damn skippy!' to mean 'damn right'.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:15 PM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

On a personal note.. LadyZ, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, loyal and caring people I've been privileged to meet, either online or in person. Don't let one post ruin the thread for you. You have a really good thread going here and should enjoy it. *hug*

I can't believe all the neat things we're learning about people's work and schedules and such! Very cool!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:22 PM   #100
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
On a personal note.. LadyZ, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, loyal and caring people I've been privileged to meet, either online or in person.
Ditto that 1000% and I could add more. Cloudy has summed up the feelings of the 99.9% of people that have encountered you. The other 0.01% are obviously mentally deranged. Worry ye not.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />