Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-23-2004, 03:18 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

This is just a teaser-trailer for an upcommin series I'll be doing,

Watch it here

If you want a little background on it: Nekojiru was this manga artist who was responsible for the poorly-drawn violent cat movment of the 90s, and 2000s. She recently passed away and an animated film (cat soup in the USA) was made in her honor. Nekojiru-So as the film was called, wasn't very good in many of the hardcore manga fans' opinions. So for those hard-core Nekojiru fans out there, I decided to produce my own little flash series based directly from the story line of the Manga and using the Music which Nekojiru, the artist, herself, loved to listen to. To quote Nekojiru-Y, her husband, "It Must Be Loud!"

Oh and proceed with caution as Nekojiru's manga was... well... violent... So thats why I put the PG-13 up there, because it's really... kinda violent

Oh and it's called nekojiru-Shin because each nekojiru episode/manga had its own little subtitle name, usually taken from a food, like Nekojiru-Udon or Nekojiru-Oolong, but when animated they called it Nekojiru-So , a flower. So using the "Other words for non-manga nekojiru animations" concept I went with Nekojiru-Shin, and the main theme will be dark, twisted, insaine. It will also sport the usual Nekojiru Cast, The four cats, Death, God, the gold elephant, the pig, the monkey, etc...
Old 01-23-2004, 07:12 PM   #2
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You and your weird cat slaughter sessions [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 07:22 PM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

hey i dont get the last part.. its just a house.. back and forth, back and fourth.. back and fourth [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 01-23-2004, 08:00 PM   #4
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
hey i dont get the last part.. its just a house.. back and forth, back and fourth.. back and fourth [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Was wondering that myself, waiting for something to bust through one of the doors [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You wouldn't happen to have a hidden violent side would you DK?
Old 01-23-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Cool!, I like it alot!
Old 01-24-2004, 02:00 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Wow, the animation and colouring is very well-done! I can't wait to see the series [img]smile.gif[/img]

Btw, nice background music. I recognized it as soon as it started - cause I used to be a fan of that band at the age of 12
Old 01-25-2004, 06:31 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Hehe, Well it's just a trailer, not a movie, like I said.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:03 PM   #8
Spirits forever

NICE>...I like but when shadowhound said cat slaughter sessions i was expecting something else...something that would make ziroc ver ver unhappy...but this is good

Old 01-25-2004, 10:05 PM   #9
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
NICE>...I like but when shadowhound said cat slaughter sessions i was expecting something else...something that would make ziroc ver ver unhappy...but this is good
Heh I said that because /)K had been tormenting me with short clips from the original series earlier [img]tongue.gif[/img]