Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2001, 05:39 AM   #1
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Hey there guys
i know there is much conflict in Iw over petty crap so i thought Hey if anyone has problems wit anyone else let them settl it with a good old fashioned game of fisticuffs! any takers ( the bar was quiet and the fighting circle was bare)
Oh sorry almost forgot there arent any rules except for these two

RULE 1 . Dont talk about madmans bar room brawls
RUle 2 . see above
Rule 3 . lets kee this clean

now all i need is a few fighters...... and fel free to issue challenges to anyone you 'd like yo take on and if they dont fight ya then cissies they be
Old 12-16-2001, 06:38 AM   #2
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Hey, I kinda like this idea! The 'Fight Club" of IW. I think I'll hang out for a while!

::looks around for someone to spar with::
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Liliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 06:43 AM   #3
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

I'd like to fight Madman to see who is better! I remember starting a fight with him ages ago but he sisseyed out!
Old 12-16-2001, 07:35 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

**chuckles** like this time?
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 08:42 AM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yez! Me brother 'n I iz ready ta kill yuz all!
Meet me twin axez!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 08:48 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

**grins with a handsome and attractive (rightly so) smile** mez hammar iz for da taking! (dont know what it means, but oh well)

The giant man waved his 300 pound hammar above his head, wind wooshed loudly. Then he dropped the hammer's head on the ground, and brought up one of his arms, showing the metalic design

"Thiz me new arms!!" Then he sighed pitifully "me no eat thiz time, arrrrggghhhh"

Then he looked to his brother "did yez bring da watermelon?"
Old 12-16-2001, 09:04 AM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

Da exzdra zquizzy wat'rmelon? Dat one'z in me uvva pantz. But I got der drow'z 'ead ta take it's place.

*hands over a slightly pale and rotting drow head*
Old 12-16-2001, 09:11 AM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"Arggghh!!! yaz gota eat it fast, mom sayz no good to wait" the giant man says "good snackz fer wating da fight." the giant man sits down and crosses his hammer on his laps. He takes a piece of Drizzt and...

[the following scene is censored due to intense violence and grusome interactions]
Old 01-03-2002, 10:03 PM   #9
Legolas
Jack Burton

Agh! 'Urry up yez pansies! We'z almost out o' brainz 'n da fight haven't ev'n start'd yet!

Where'z them days you'd step inta a bar 'n they all waz fightin' wot wiv dem chairs an' all? An' where'z me ale? Ahg!
Old 01-03-2002, 10:33 PM   #10
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Lance Dragonhart(i changed his name to lance)

Lance strides into the room and to his surprise he see's Leo and his brother standing there and begins to laugh hysterically, "LEO! You mayhave eaten my uh... Drizzt but you wont TAKE ME THIS TIME!!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!" he says as he pulls several small vials, including but not limited to... Potion of frost fiants strength, several potions of defense and such. Than he throws down his bow and chainmail. "C'mon LEO! Lets fight... 'Hand ter Hand'" He says as he laughs diabolically, while drinking his last potion. He then enters the ring.