Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-23-2002, 06:07 PM   #1
armakh
Manshoon

I'm currently in the Mt. Gigas area, and I have (I thought) thoroughly explored all the twists and turns in the caves, and I found the ptorch, but I saw a list that said I should find the loudspeaker and high voltage thingies here, and for the life of me, I can't find them. Are they in the upper Gigas area? cuz I haven't really explored in there yet.

Also, is there some way to make shopkeepers put their gadgets up for sale, or do you have to wait (assuming you have to wait....I hate waiting) Lists I saw said Croc has a buncha stuff that I need.
Old 03-23-2002, 06:34 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

They are not located there. I don't know where, but i searched from top to bottom looking for them, and nothin. But you can merge the P-torch with the magnifying glass to make a detect secrets gadget.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 07:30 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

you can stop looking.

they never made it into the final release of the game. sorry!

and about getting what you want from a shopkeep, the only way is to make them restock. to do that you need to sleep or otherwise occupy yourself for 24 hours game time. it helps to buy a few things (cheap stuff is good!) and kinda jumpstart them. sometimes you have to go thru lots of 24 hour cycles to get stuff to come up.

also, some things are level dependent. if you can't make a certain item, it may not show up till you can.

V***V

[ 03-23-2002, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: vesselle ]