Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-12-2005, 09:30 AM   #11
Marathon
Elminster

I thought I had talked with him about everything the first time through, but must have missed Ukabu. I got it last night and had a pretty easy time with Scabban's henchman.

Off to get the Saint's ring, then I want to get my main character (I like to play favorites...) promoted to Samurai. He's in training right now - where do I find the baton?
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 10:07 PM   #12
bsftcs
Red Dragon

In the graveyard to the West of Shurugeon Castle. A group of samurai skeletons will appear and one of them will drop the baton when killed. Once you have undertaken the promotion quest they will spawn - even if you have killed them during your first visit to the castle.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:03 AM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I believe that Gravyard is East of Shurugeon, but no matter... explore the areas next to the moat, and you will soon find it. It's the only place with a gravestone...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote