Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-18-2003, 09:36 AM   #1
Ironbar
Manshoon

Possible spoilers***************

I am currently aproaching the end of Chapter 3. However, to progress i need to this vampire dude for the shadow thief dude (Anan/Aron/Anon). I have killed everything else in the tombs (graveyard district) apart from the main dude. Before he travelled via a red beam (?) he said something about being in a room upstairs with swords and blood (?). However, i have searched in the tombs and the graveyard district but he isn't there, where is he?

There were also only two caskets so i could only banish those vampires, are there anymore?
Ironbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

1) The room i belive is in a secer door. You can find that secert door in Bodhis layer in the crypts. As for the door......well that would be found between the tombs were you permantly kill the vampires with the spikes. This is the same room will you in conter help in the future if you choose to accept it.

2) And the only other tomb were you can vanquish vampires is Bodhis tomb were you kill Bodhi.

[ 08-18-2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Dar'tanian ]
Old 08-18-2003, 09:43 AM   #3
TaSSaDaR
Baaz Draconian

There is a large room with spikes and blood on the same map where the 'banishable' coffins stand. Just head north-east withput leaving the vamps' nest.

Dude's name is 'Lassal' if I am not mistaken, and he is not the main one Remember the name of the hmm.. critter Aran Linvail (thats the true name of the ShadowMaster) sent you after???
Old 08-19-2003, 05:03 PM   #4
perlninja
Dungeon Master

There's a catch though. You have to make it to the far end of the spiked room to see Lassal, and this involves picking a path through the spikes, some of which are non-detectable traps. Even the apparent solution of making it to the center of the room and hugging the blood well is not totally safe.
perlninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 09:07 AM   #5
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

another hint, while the mace of disruption can be extremely useful against the undead, I would recomend against using it here especially if it has been upgraded, I went through this area once and the vampires I was supposed to stake were "disrupted" and destroyed without giving me the exp for staking them.
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote