Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-22-2001, 02:03 AM   #31
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
You want live music? ***** BEHOLD! How about Drowning Pool? LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!
Heres some erotique dancers and succubi for you all *mass on males only protection from succubi kisses spell* Why ask males only? Cause I have Incubi (male versions) that would love any female here! *casts protection from incubi kisses spell on the ladies*
Heh, Im pretty good arnt I?

Hmm, as long as the erotique dancers are all wearing thick sweaters and baggy combat pants, I'll be happy.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 05:06 AM   #32
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Hmm, as long as the erotique dancers are all wearing thick sweaters and baggy combat pants, I'll be happy.

They should probably also be wearing scarves, a long large heavy overcoat, big heavy boots and be wrapped in a blanket and sitting far away from us. Sorry...just woke up from that absynthe and feeling pretty strange.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-22-2001, 06:29 AM   #33
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by trux:
They should probably also be wearing scarves, a long large heavy overcoat, big heavy boots and be wrapped in a blanket and sitting far away from us. Sorry...just woke up from that absynthe and feeling pretty strange.

A frayed woollen blanket.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 06:37 AM   #34
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar teleports in with Tiax close behind, they look around the place with bewildered stares. This was mainly directed at the women sitting oppisite everyone else in the room with large coats,hoods and boots. Sigmar nods to Tiax and they teleport out.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-22-2001, 08:36 AM   #35
Lord Shield

Since this is an evil place, I guess I must use one of my most powerful evil characters.

A black-armoured form passes through the door. The door itself rotted to allow him passage (yes, I know black armour is passe. This character was about 12 years ago). In place of his right arm is a hollow tube with a glow inside it.

He walks calmly (and surprisingly silently to the bar) and orders a flagon of dragon excrement

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-22-2001, 09:28 AM   #36
Redblueflare
Galvatron

About freaking time the lord of evil took care of his own abyssal pit! Where were you anyway?

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-22-2001, 12:18 PM   #37
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

* Pikachus come storming in here with cyborg eyes and blasters*
Pika: Surrender your allegiance to Our God, Pikachu!
G: No. *uses semi matrix esque push move on them...
Pikas: Ow...... pitiful hummmmmmmmmmannnn......You Die nOW!!
TGH! TGH!
G: AAAAH! as 8 more of PikaBots come through the back and shoot him
B: GHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DONT HURT MY FRIEND (hes like gohan, gets mad if his friends get hurt) *blue psionic energy surround him; is about to fire...
B: CHICKEN LICKEN!!!!! YAO!!!!!!!!! BNOIJPOKPLPL{LPLL!!!!
Pikas: We're finished......... (kabbbooom)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 08-22-2001, 05:16 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth is surprised to see an army of Jigglypuff's appear at the door.
S:What in the name of the Abyss are you doing here?
J: We're here to sing!
S: I dont think so! Kaaa meeee haaaa meee

Jigglypuff starts to sing

S:zzzzz

Jigglypuff hits Sephiroth in the face, waking him up.

S: hahaha! Foolish Pokemon, couldnt understand that in the world of Final Fantasy, if you attack someone physically while asleep they wake up! and now, its time to finish you off!

Sephiroth begins to scream ever louder, and his hair lifts up. the great spike of hair shoots through the ceiling, poking a hole in it. His eyes turn a deep green, and his muscles bulge as his hair turns bright blond. he puts his hands out in a cupped form straight in front of him, and begins to gather energy and shoot lightning from his hands.

S: FINAL FLASH!!!
J: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Super Sephiroth shoots a large column of light from his hands, disentigrating the Jigglypuff horde and all the other Pokemon behind them.

S: Now Gwhanos, do you have any non-alcoholic beverages here? im looking to increase my energy, not fall into a drunken stupor!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.
Old 08-22-2001, 05:34 PM   #39
Lord Shield

The Lord of Undoing (yes, he's an Old One too) slides over to the force behind these cute rascals - a group of kids with Pokemon cards

He takes the cards off them and rips them to pieces ,the kids bawling their eyes out

If that's not evil, I don't know what is!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-23-2001, 10:19 AM   #40
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Red walks up to Sephiroth and shakes his hand at the awesome display. "Hey do you know Vegeta? I think he had an attack like yours?" He looks at the door and sees a large group of Charmanders, Charmeleons, and Charizards. "I think they want to talk to you..."

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.