Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 09:31 AM   #211
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion watched a warg pacing on the left flank, but was soon filled with Adohorn's arrows. "Do not worry about me right now! Concentrate on the wargs first! He noticed a movement with the corner of his eye, and turned to see a warg springing out of the cave, flying towards them. He stretched his hand out, and a large rock thrust with Therlion's magic shattered the warg's head in mid-flight. The beast dropped dead infront of Adohorn. Therlion set another rock flying towards the entrance of the cave, and a split second after it couldn't be seen in the darkness of the cave, a yelp and a thump could be heard from within it. Therlion might be weakened, but his magic wasn't. More shapes moved within the cave, and Therlion knew this wasn't over yet, but was only begining.

[ 10-02-2004, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 10-02-2004, 09:48 AM   #212
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Until Keal can get online I shall control his movements.

For Therlion, Adohorn and Keal:

Keal positioned himself in a position so as to be able to defend Therlion and Adohorn from any surprise attacks.

The warg on the left died, pierced by several arrows. A lot of movement could be seen inside the cave and suddenly several wargs came bursting out and Therlion only had time to kill one of them with a magically flung rock. Four more wargs managed to break out and started circling around the group, while the warg who had been hiding among the rocks did not show himself.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:09 PM   #213
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor quickly gets to his feet and rushes the orcs quickly. As he nears their position he launches into a flurry of attacks to keep the orcs on the defensive. He then ducks low and tries to sweep his sword under one of the orcs shield to cut at its foot, then quickly comes up to engage the two again. Celedor will then keep in constant motion, in order to keep one of the orcs between himself and the second orc. This will leave only one orc to worry about at a time. Celedor will then move toward the orc and try to engage it. If successfull, he will move to the second orc and then continue to help the humans.

[ 10-02-2004, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 10-02-2004, 04:59 PM   #214
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias signals the group to follow him and he starts after Turin, eager to help this good lord.
Old 10-02-2004, 06:14 PM   #215
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Glad to see that his newly reunited friends were joining him and the guard on the chase-down, Turin spoke as he ran jogged along...

"So catch me up on the events of your journey. It appears that only the two of you survived...but I hope that is not the case. Are the others okay?"
Old 10-02-2004, 07:11 PM   #216
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

The battle continued on but after Celedor had killed the two orcs facing him he suddenly heard a cry and saw the father falling to the ground. His son who had already dispatched another orc went into a frenzy and quickly dispatched the remaining three.

He then bent over his father and started calling him, but he was already dead. He turned to Celedor.

"I thank you for your help. Without you we would have surely all perished. Would you accept this sword as a thank you. - he asked taking a sword out of the cart. "It is the last sword my father made. You know he is, was a swordsmith and we were just making our way to a market to sell weapons. He told me that this sword has some magical abilities, but I do not know what he was talking about."

He placed the sword on the ground and then not waiting for Celedor's reply he said: "Now if you would please leave me and my family to our grief."
Old 10-02-2004, 07:34 PM   #217
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor looked at the boy and nodded silently. Going into a bow, he scooped up the sword, gathered all of his daggers, searched the bodies of the orcs, and continued toward the human village to try and track the main group.

Before leaving he turned to the boy, and simply said " Thank you for the sword, and I'm sorry for your father". With that, he started off.

[ 10-02-2004, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 10-02-2004, 07:55 PM   #218
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

He followed the tracks of the orcs back to where they had split with the larger group and then followed the tracks of the main body of them until he could feel the ground shaking from their marching feet and their smell with his nostrils. Celedor kept at a safe distance, but then he suddenly felt the smell of one orc getting nearer to him. Quickly hiding behind a middle sized boulder Celedor waited. Presently he heard the footsteps of the lone orc. The footsteps however stopped suddenly just on the other side of the boulder behind which Celedor was hiding, and he could hear some sniffing.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:19 PM   #219
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Keeping his hand on one of his daggers and one on his new sword, Celedor stays where he is, ready to strike in a moments notice if the orc comes to look for him.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:13 AM   #220
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

More than a minute passes after which Celedor hears the orcs footsteps suddenly moving away from him.

[ 10-03-2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Closed Thread