Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 09:07 PM   #91
Keal

Keal asks Therloin the same question, except he also adds,"Why is it that he can't be seen talking to me, these are his men, they should trust what their captain is doing."
Old 08-30-2004, 11:16 PM   #92
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias continues towards the door, and signals to the rest to follow him, and slowly opens the door..
Old 08-31-2004, 02:05 AM   #93
dplax
Jack Burton

For Terias and Kirūn:

You slowly open the door. At first you see nothing on the other side, but then slowly, your eyes get used to the darkness of the corridor ahead. It is a long corridor which stretches at least 30 meters (100 feet), after that it turns towards the right and you don't know how long it continues. On the visible part there are four doors in the left wall and three in the right. All of the doors have inscriptions in some language unknown to you.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:24 PM   #94
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Because, his people hate us, and he doesn't want to be seen associating with one of us. Do not make the mistake thinking that, just by this show, he hates us. It would be a tactless approach if he shared company with elves within sight of his troops." Therlion nodded his head at Kalam as he trodded away towards the group, holding some distance from them. He continued, silently "And we will be meeting Kalam's father in at least three days. His father is the lord of these lands. They're sided with Morgoth, and we are here to change that." He turned his back to the men and handed Keal a dagger. "I can't have you going around unarmed. I would give you a sword, were it not too obvious" Therlion smiled at Keal.

[ 09-01-2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 09-01-2004, 10:59 AM   #95
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: just a minor correction for Therlion's post. At the time of the game Mordor does not exist, the enemy can be referred to as Morgoth.

IC: For Therlion and Keal:

The night passed without further incident and when the sun started to rise the group made camp. Kalam approached Keal and Therlion.

"Scouts have reported that the wild men are in the valley running paralell with the one we are moving up in. My fathers orders were that wen we find the enemy Therlion and two of my men have to go to scout them out. I'll let you choose the men Therlion, as my father even said that you have to lead this small group. In the meantime" - he said turning to his men too - "bring the other elf into my tent for interrogation."

[ 09-01-2004, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 09-01-2004, 01:59 PM   #96
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: You'll probably never going to believe that that was a mental typo, but it was.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:14 PM   #97
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

He should have expected this, but it still tok him by surprise. He had to come up with something now, for stalling would prove a guilt. Therefore, without hesitation, he spouted,

"This is why you awoke us from our sleep? Lord Easthome, what other relation can their be between the Lord's son and the subjects that follow your lead and council? We accept your son as the heir to your position of power here in this city. We pledge an allegiance to him and his bloodline, as you would expect us to."

[ 09-02-2004, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 09-03-2004, 06:06 AM   #98
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin and Roland:

Lord Easthome snorted and slowly started to laugh. But then he checked himself.

"So you feel allegiance to the bloodline? Well as I am the leader of that bloodline then you owe most allegiance to me."

"My son has betrayed his bloodline. I have learned that he conspires against me. I have now sent him on a mission, which does not really exist. The aim of the mission is for my men to kill him. But I do not think they will succeed. Therefore I order you two to go and kill him. I know he trusts you, so the mission shouldn't be hard. And just in case you decide to double csoss me, remember that I have Robyn as a hostage..."
Old 09-04-2004, 03:49 PM   #99
Keal

"Thank you friend,"Keal says to Therloin almost silently even to elves."He slowly hides it in his cloak the best he can, and following Kalam's orders he goes into his tent for his interregation.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:40 PM   #100
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias decides to continue down the hallway, to check if there is anything down there before deciding on a door.. Terias signals everyone to wait there while he explores the rest of the hallway. Terias casts some protections on himself and then continues down the hallway.

[ 09-04-2004, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]
Closed Thread