Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-22-2007, 06:38 PM   #21
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

That's why I beat them up and take their hawt wimmen.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #22
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
I think I hate Blood Elves. Timber, they are more Nancyboyish than Night Elves.
They are. But then, the elven race has always been pretty feminine in almost all worlds. They have long hair, fine features, soft skin and a snobishness about them.

The male BE jokes are curious to say the least. Lines such as "Don't you wish you girlfriend was hot like me?" ask more questions than one, lol. Still, I hate Night Elves. They are lanky, horrible mutated versions of elves with their oversized hands and feet, and they look odd doing certain things like wielding swords or walking in stealth. The BE model is cool - somewhat anime, as a blatant attempt to appeal to the younger crowd (who are mostly alliance) in order to even out the ratios and have more people roll horde.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:26 AM   #23
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Not playing WC but i thought Horde were actually the good side. Horde do things that help them survive and build a better economy, Alliance are just greedy and take whatever comes in hand to better their humanity.

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:48 AM   #24
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
quote:
They are. But then, the elven race has always been pretty feminine in almost all worlds. They have long hair, fine features, soft skin and a snobishness about them.

The male BE jokes are curious to say the least. Lines such as "Don't you wish you girlfriend was hot like me?" ask more questions than one, lol. Still, I hate Night Elves. They are lanky, horrible mutated versions of elves with their oversized hands and feet, and they look odd doing certain things like wielding swords or walking in stealth. The BE model is cool - somewhat anime, as a blatant attempt to appeal to the younger crowd (who are mostly alliance) in order to even out the ratios and have more people roll horde.
[/QUOTE]Yup, BE is anime-ish alright. You can actually make a BE looks like Sephiroth from FF7. And guess what BE mount is -> Chocobo!!
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #25
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by burnzey boi:
Not playing WC but i thought Horde were actually the good side. Horde do things that help them survive and build a better economy, Alliance are just greedy and take whatever comes in hand to better their humanity.
Well.... there are all those quests to spread disease, collect heads, and take the hearts of innocent people. Alliance quests are all "go talk to this guy and get this thing." Horde quests have a lot more of the "go poison this village" and "go kill these people" quests.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:36 PM   #26
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Yup, BE is anime-ish alright. You can actually make a BE looks like Sephiroth from FF7. And guess what BE mount is -> Chocobo!!
[/QUOTE]I don't like anime at all personally, nor have I played the FF series but is this mount the same as the one in FF or something? I wondered why everyone was calling them that... in general. I was all "where does it say they are Chocobo?", lol.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]I don't like anime at all personally, nor have I played the FF series but is this mount the same as the one in FF or something? I wondered why everyone was calling them that... in general. I was all "where does it say they are Chocobo?", lol.
[/QUOTE]Yes, chocobo is from the FF series. Basically they are oversize chickens which can be tamed and mounted.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:57 PM   #28
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Well.... there are all those quests to spread disease, collect heads, and take the hearts of innocent people. Alliance quests are all "go talk to this guy and get this thing." Horde quests have a lot more of the "go poison this village" and "go kill these people" quests. [/QUOTE]I thought you played WOW to get away from the things you do at work.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 AM   #29
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Well... Some quest givers have got to have a hobby! And that hobby just so happens to collect heads.

Whats the point in rolling a side where there is barely any differences between the races?

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:35 PM   #30
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Well... Some quest givers have got to have a hobby! And that hobby just so happens to collect heads.

Whats the point in rolling a side where there is barely any differences between the races?
So that Horde might have a chance of doing something good instead of trying to exterminate other races and invading their lands.