Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-06-2004, 11:25 PM   #11
Nerull
Lord Ao

Yes, there can be a loss of quality. Then again, when you go to a download site, you are rolling the dice. I've downloaded a song before where you can tell they simply downloaded a tape recording. Converting between formats does not help, either.

However, all of the ones I got off of Napster were good quality. I haven't tried to convert them to .wav files (no need to on my part), so I can't say too much about quality after conversion.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin