Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2002, 08:15 AM   #41
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, I'm a 53 year old surgeon, and I have been playing DnD for 28 years. Tell your girl that my physician wife plays more than me, NWN now.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:59 AM   #42
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Hmm, this reminds me of something..
*Uss and Saz stand outside a small shop*
Sazerac:"Hey, before you go, I want you to do me a favour"
Uss:"Yeah, sure. What do you need?"
Saz:"I want you to bite me as hard as you can"
Uss:"What!?"
Saz *more slowly and understandably*:"I want you to bite me as hard as you can."
Uss:"Where?"
Saz:"Uh, suprise me"
Uss:"No, I won`t do it!"
Saz:"Oh, come on and bite me"
Uss:"Ok.. But you are totally crazy."
*Uss bites Saz`s year*
Saz:"Ow! Motherf***er!"
Uss:"Oh, I`m sorry! Did I do somehing wrong?"
Saz:"No. You did it just perfectly"
*Saz starts biting the hell out of Uss*

guess what that was supposed to be [img]smile.gif[/img] ?
oh, and that reminds me of another thing:

Mike Tyson !
I hate to admit this, but that was freakin' hilarious!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

HERRR...ahem...

(don't ENCOURAGE him, Sazerac...)

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 07-12-2002, 11:08 AM   #43
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
I hate to admit this, but that was freakin' hilarious!!
Saz is right as much as that is dumb it is always going to be funny.
Old 07-12-2002, 11:16 AM   #44
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Guess what? I buyed that stupid Xbox today and some games and she like it lol not in the beginning but now she do hehe (ps then i can have my computer by myself) hehe [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] and then i can be here on IW and annoy you guys all the day haha!!

[ 07-12-2002, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-12-2002, 11:16 AM   #45
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

ITs got allllll kinds of fighters and bombers and from what I hear you can even jump in a tank or other vehicle. Its supposed to be pretty in-depth. I just got it so I havent been able to explore it fully yet.

http://www.iencentral.com/warbirds/a..._download.html There are Sqaudrons you can join. You can play TCP/IP games as well as bnet style games with thousands of users at one time in one huge battle. Seems like it'll be pretty cool

Get version 2.77 toward the bottom of the page. I heard the one (warbirds 3) at the top had some problems. I dont know that for fact. If you have a cable modem try them both out since it wont take that long to download both. (Warbirds 3 is 113 meg)
Old 07-12-2002, 11:18 AM   #46
Megabot

THX Earthdog i shall take it down later today!! I only have ADSL but i think it go pretty fast anyway!

[ 07-12-2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-12-2002, 11:18 AM   #47
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Strange that it is allvais "females" that dont like games Deiter Leafblade but maby this is the way they are anyway!
Much as I hate to admit this, most females are less likely to play comp games than males. *shrugs* Look at IW, half the population here is teen guys, but I can only remember three teen girls around here. (me, Kaz, LB) But, hey, we shout loud enough to sound like half the group.

But don't say it's always females...we'll whip your butt. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 11:19 AM   #48
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Guess what? I buyed that stupid Xbox today and some games and she like it lol not in the beginning but now she do hehe (ps then i can have my computer by myself) hehe [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] and then i can be here on IW and annoy you guys all the day haha!!
Yeah, but now you can kiss your sexlife goodbye as well, she'll have no more time for you now dude !
Old 07-12-2002, 11:52 AM   #49
Megabot

Quote:
Much as I hate to admit this, most females are less likely to play comp games than males. *shrugs* Look at IW, half the population here is teen guys, but I can only remember three teen girls around here. (me, Kaz, LB) But, hey, we shout loud enough to sound like half the group.

But don't say it's always females...we'll whip your butt.
LOL sorry Li but all the girls i knove think i am wierd that like playing game because they are like Tone (my girfriend) so the only female that i knove who like games are you here on IW [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 11:59 AM   #50
Megabot

Quote:
Yeah, but now you can kiss your sexlife goodbye as well, she'll have no more time for you now dude !
Na we are so close so i dont think that will be a prob haha! [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] but thx to remind me lol!!