Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-24-2002, 11:40 PM   #51
Alexander
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by lord_gabriel:
...iran, iraq and north korea are a menace ? what made you think that ? Apart from Iraq i am not aware of a threat posed from any of these countries. On the other hand i am well aware of Granada, Panama and Viet-Nam. Countries having been attacked by the US, without legal reasons...

...just as i mentioned above US didn't strike back, they did strike forth...

...i guess you people like going to war too much; however under the circumstances George had been elected, maybe there's some thruth in 'Wack the Dog'...
If you know of no threat posed by Iraq, Iran, Syria, N. Korea, China and several other middle eastern countries you realy realy REALLY need to do a little homework on where the weapons and funding for terrorist groups are coming from, You also need to look up a little info on who is suspected to be the most likely user of Nuclear, Chemical and Biological weapons on large civilian populations dude....

These countries have been on the intelligence watch list for more than a decade......god where do you get your information?

Edit: I just noticed you are in Germany...umm several years ago it was found that it was German companies that were supplying some of these countries with the tools and technology and parts for nuclear, chemical and biologicals...it was a rather large smelly political mess.....do you remember that? If you do you should know about the countries I listed.
[/QUOTE]The country most likely to use nukes.....hmm....why don't we go back and take a look at which countries have used nukes on people in the past? Oh, that's right, the USA! So why are they not the most likely to use nukes again?

And since when is it okay for the USA to have enough nukes to end the world 6 times, but not countries that don't like us? I find this odd, especially considering the USA is the only country in history which has wiped out cities and murdered people with these things.
Old 05-24-2002, 11:54 PM   #52
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, that is ENOUGH. I have seen enough of this thread to see that people here cannot carry themselves with enough personal dignity to stoop to slinging insults at each other.

I hate to admit that I close threads sometimes because I think the worst of people here. Unfortunately, it's all too often proven to be true.

Consider this thread closed. Do not reopen the topic again.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."