Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-13-2001, 04:04 AM   #1
Jahan Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My Bard has gotten into a relationship with Viconia and she does her best to irratate me.
So I manage to as she so lovely puts it make her put up her white flag and admit she loves me and then our relationship ends after I defeat Irenicus (Damn him to the abyss).
So now Saradush has fallen and I told her how bad I think it is and how horrible I think it is and I heard she was going to change alignment however she doesnt not at all !.
luckily I saved at the conversation where she told me about carnage.
I have two questions.
1.How can I get her to change to a good charecter
2.is there anyway to force the next romantic talk
In shadows of Amn it was CLUAConsole:Setglobal("ViconiaRomance","Global",1) however in Throne of Bhall it doesnt seem to work.
Thanks for the help (Assuming I recieve some)
Jahan
Old 12-13-2001, 09:06 AM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Ah, but you must be patient, my fellow Viconia lover.Spoiler
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
==
The next time you have a lovetalk with her, she will switch to True Neutral. She can't wear her Symbol of Talos anymore! Triumph!
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 06:31 AM   #3
peipei_lin
The Magister

Gee...I never heard of Viconia turning into a TN. Is this posible? Do I need some editors to do that? If not...then I shall have to try this soon, sounds fun! And also Sarevok's case or so I heard.

Any more changing alignment case I haven't heard of?
My list:
1, Anoman(LN) -> (LG)
2, Anoman(LN) -> (CN)
3, Sarevok(CE) -> (CG) __If this is true
4, Viconia(NE) -> (TN) __If this is true
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
peipei_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 12:16 PM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i dunno about anomen with lawful good, but the latter are all true. so don't worry about it
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 03:49 PM   #5
Magness
Quintesson

quote:

Originally posted by peipei_lin:

Any more changing alignment case I haven't heard of?
My list:
1, Anoman(LN) -> (LG)
2, Anoman(LN) -> (CN)
3, Sarevok(CE) -> (CG) __If this is true
4, Viconia(NE) -> (TN) __If this is true

Actually, I think that #1 is Anomen going from LN to NG, not LG.
I think that #2 is accurate. I've seen other postings refering to #3 and 4 are you state. I cannot personally verify these however.

I used Sarevok only once and noticed no change, but I wasn't actually looking either. I also may not have done whatever may have been necessary to trigger such an alignment change.

And I have never been a big fan of Viconia myself. I play good parties. I used her once, but found her lack of fighting skills and the whole evil version of "turn undead" to be really annoying. (I'm a fighter for goodness and right. I don't want to charm the evil undead monsters. I want to see them exploding before my eyes!!!)
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 09:00 AM   #6
peipei_lin
The Magister

I am quite sure Anoman turns from LN to LG after his knighthood announcement. Or otherwise there might be a brief moment where Anoman turn into NG early before his knighthood.

Well? Anybody who can answer my doubt on Sarevok and Viconia?
Never will the reality be more grander then dreams...<br />Thats why many people fail. Then again, to those who succeed, they must had dreamed as well...<br />The world is of 2 equal planes, the one we are in, is the one of opposite that is opposite to our plane. It is seemingly difficult to understand, buy would anyone notice? <br /><br />---so sayeth the God of Wisdom<br /> Windspear
peipei_lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 12:33 AM   #7
nightshift001
The Magister

As far as i know the only alignment changes are to sarevok and viconia
The problem is im sure u will be so annoyed at viconias ending after u defeat melisan (if she is tn)
All the romances are a farce.
Ull see.
nightshift001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 02:15 PM   #8
Shempman
Welcomed New User

actually both of those alignment changes for Anomen are true - depending on whether he becomes a paladin or not. In my group he changed from LN to CN since he was denied his knighthood.
Shempman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 02:47 PM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nightshift001:
[QB]As far as i know the only alignment changes are to sarevok and viconia
The problem is im sure u will be so annoyed at viconias ending after u defeat melisan (if she is tn)
Amen., Nightshift. I've been saying this for a long time. It's like you doom her if you romance her. Totally not fair.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote