Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-27-2001, 04:08 PM   #141
Lord Shield

Sigmar's attempt to remove the bunnies fails as they are too prolific - the Uber Fluffy runs around in circles and accidentally tramples Jerome before munching a gargantuan sunflower seed

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 05:14 PM   #142
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Uber Fluffy! Let's end this, here and now!

Super Sephiroth flies foward and _SLAMS_ into the Uber Fluffy, knocking it back into a forest. Super Sephiroth quickly follows up by firing a huge blast of energy at the U.F.. Super Sephiroth then flies straight at U.F., but is then knocked back by a powerful blast. A large amount of sonic blasts follows, and they both fly away, slightly battered but ready for battle.

Ready to give up, you pathetic little ball of fur?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 05:22 PM   #143
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Will this finally be the end to the drama?

Who will win this epic battle between UF and SS?

Or will they combine to make an unstoppable machine, a force of pure destruction, hell bent on controlling the world...FUSS!

Stay tuned...

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-27-2001, 05:26 PM   #144
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Old 08-27-2001, 05:28 PM   #145
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Oh my god..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-27-2001, 05:39 PM   #146
Lord Shield

The Uber Fluffy doesn't even noice this as he munches his seed - when SSJ4 has finished, he sits on SSJ and does a big poo

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 05:42 PM   #147
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
The Uber Fluffy doesn't even noice this as he munches his seed - when SSJ4 has finished, he sits on SSJ and does a big poo

Now I think it is time for this

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Oh my God..

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-27-2001, 05:47 PM   #148
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ugh! insolent fool that fluff! i will show it the _TRUE_ power of a Super Saiyan!

Super Sephiroth begins to charge up. the grass and trees in the area fly away, and a great wind comes over the battlefield. lightning begins to strike, and a large crater opens up beneat him. his hair grows longer, and it flies upward. His muscles bulge, and a great aura of fire comes up around him. he gets down on one knee, puts his hands out in front of him, and yells:
GALIC GUN, _FIRE_!!!
a large column of blue light fires from his hands, blowing through the Uber Fluffy's fur and placing a large burn mark on his flesh. Super4 Sephiroth charges fowarard with his Masamune out, ready to pierce the burn mark into the Uber Fluffy's heart...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Old 08-27-2001, 06:58 PM   #149
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ugh! insolent fool that fluff! i will show it the _TRUE_ power of a Super Saiyan!

Super Sephiroth begins to charge up. the grass and trees in the area fly away, and a great wind comes over the battlefield. lightning begins to strike, and a large crater opens up beneat him. his hair grows longer, and it flies upward. His muscles bulge, and a great aura of fire comes up around him. he gets down on one knee, puts his hands out in front of him, and yells:
GALIC GUN, _FIRE_!!!
a large column of blue light fires from his hands, blowing through the Uber Fluffy's fur and placing a large burn mark on his flesh. Super4 Sephiroth charges fowarard with his Masamune out, ready to pierce the burn mark into the Uber Fluffy's heart...

The Uber Fluffy (regenerating this burn) has finished eating its VERY FIBROUS garganuan seed

Uber-Fluffy's arse begins to charge up. the grass and trees in the area fly away, and a great wind builds up in its butthole. lightning begins to strike, and a large crater opens up beneat him. his fur gets shiny, and it sniffs upwards in a cute fashion. His arse muscles bulge, and a great aura of fire comes up around him. he gets down on his forelegs, puts his paws out in front of him, and yells:
SQUEAK!!!

A massive fart rips out and blasts the charging SSJ4 across the landscape with a stench that would make Chernobyl quake

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-27-2001, 07:11 PM   #150
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hahahaha!!! that was a tiny little breeze in comparison to what _i_ can do! Foolish Uber Fluffy, trying to kill me with his infamous Methane Blast! Take _THIS_!!!

Super4 Sephiroth charges forward and hits the Uber Fluffy in the face, knocking it's face into it's skull. Super4 Sephiroth continues to pummell the Fluffy, and when he is satisfied with the beating he draws his Masamune again. Doing great spins, he slashes up the Uber Fluffy into tiny little chunks. Super4 Sephiroth then flies away, puts his hands in front of him, and says:

Kaaaaaaa MeeeeeEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA _MeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE _HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_!!!!!!
He throws his hands forward, shooting out a large blue orb that disentigrates the remaining tiny little chunks of the Uber Fluffy.

HAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! PATHETIC FOOLISH BALL OF FUR! I WAS MERELY TOYING WITH IT EARLIER! AAAAAWAHAHAHAHA!!!

------------------