Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
Glaivas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I wanted to get an idea of what peoples favorite weapon and shield combos they like using the most.

1. My fighter uses Axe of the Unyielding +5 and Angurvadal +5 (sometimes I rotate The Answerer +4 and Daystar; depending on the situation).

2. My ranger/cleric uses Runehammer +5 and Crom Faeyr.

3. I have Jaheira wielding Club of Detonation +5 and Darksteel Shield +4 (sometimes I use Ixil's Spike +6 as this can truly be a nasty spear).

4. I have Anomen wielding Flail of Ages +5 and Dragon Scale Shield +2.

5. I have Viconia wielding Erinne Sling +5 (Ice Star +4 in close combat) and Shield of the Order +4.

6. I have Nalia wielding Dagger of the Star +5 and Blackrazor and Short Bow of Gesen for range weapon.

Glaivas Gastondale

BTW, It's great to be back posting on the board and seeing some old friends.

[ 04-08-2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Glaivas ]
Glaivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 09:19 PM   #2
Deathcow
Elminster

my solo cavalier mainly uses shield of the order +4 and crom faeyr, and i swap weapons when i need to...mace of disruption +2 for undead, foebane +5 for demons, etc...

i put points in two weapon style and wear montolios cloak for a little variety [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 12:21 AM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I wouldn't dream of giving my primary Tank anything but the Flail of Ages or Foebane. Foebane + Greater Whirlwind is poetry in motion for your HP, and the FoA is the stroke of doom for any enemy spellcaster.

Angurvadal is obviously for your Thief or Fighter/Thief, but lose the shield before you Backstab, because it's good to put those points into Single Weapon.

Crom Faeyr and the Axe of Unyielding are excellent for your backup Tanks. Give Jaheira the Spectral Brand (if you won it) instead of the Club of Detonation.