Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Sunglass Man OT: New Might and Magic mod

Pardon the off-topic, but since some people (with the initials V(F)E ) can't always find things, I've come across a new mod for Might & Magic 7. It's in the third round of beta testing, with the final release anticipated April 15. I'm enjoying the hell out of it... it's made the game different enough that I have to take notes again

And BTW, you'll also run across me in there as one of the quest-givers. The developer appreciated my attempts at providing feedback, and has rewarded me... so be nice to me, or else...

Go here for the Misc Games link to the mod... and continue discussion there, as appropriate.

Enjoy!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote