Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 01:59 AM   #1
Zeus
Welcomed New User

Hey, first off I just wanted to say I'm new here, and that I have learned a lot of very good tips from this board. Everyone seems quite helpful and I hope you have an answer for me on this next question:

I took 6 party members into Spellhold, and none of them were Yoshimo. As such I never had a person turn traitor to make room for Imoen, and now I'm faced with leaving Keldorn behind in Spellhold as there is no option for him to get out, only to stay here. If I leave him here will I be able to get him back later or is he gone forever?
Old 09-28-2001, 03:12 AM   #2
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome Zeus Woop this is the first time i get to say welcome, and i didnt figure out how to make the waving hand yet... oh well...

I don't know much about your problem since i had Yoshimo in my party, but why don't you list your whole party, i doubt you wanna leave Keldorn?
Old 09-28-2001, 03:48 AM   #3
Mahlennacht
Drow Warrior

[Welcome, Zeus!]...
MINOR SPOILER INFO AHEAD?
XXXXX

XXXX

XXX

XX

X
I *think* Imoen tries to make it back to the Copper Coronet (!?!) if you abandon her, but I believe if you try to leave anyone else, they're pretty much history. Once I left Jan in the maze, then after I got out of Spellhold, I kicked out an NPC & told them to "wait here", then went back to retrieve Jan... found out I couldn't get back to the lower part of the asylum! Guess the most convenient thing to do is to set sail for Spellhold with 5 members, to avoid those sad goodbyes...
Old 09-28-2001, 05:43 AM   #4
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just wanted to welcome you, Zeus!

Old 09-28-2001, 07:01 PM   #5
Zeus
Welcomed New User

My party before entering Spellhold is as follows:

Myself
Minsc
Keldorn
Jaheira
Aerie
Jan

I left Yoshimo because I read he turned traitor later on and didn't bring him. I might try to let Imoen go free and see if she makes it back to the Copper Coronet. I'd rather have Keldorn anyway.
Old 09-28-2001, 07:17 PM   #6
Tuor
Elminster

SPOILER
If you don't take Imoen she'll be waiting at the copper coronet for you when you get back to athkatla.
I'd only take her back if you have a space in your party and a bag load of scrolls because her spell knowledge is very limited when you get her back.

Welcome to the forum btw.
Old 09-28-2001, 10:40 PM   #7
zNOVAz
The Magister

get rid of Jan , I never liked him and you have other people that can do his job better.

------------------
Ned,, your so crazay
Old 09-28-2001, 11:13 PM   #8
deathknight
Drow Warrior

EEK! get rid of Jan?!? who does his job better? I mean he has the best thief skills of anyone in the game at this point. Not to mention that he is totaly funny and has fantastic character interactions (especially with anomen,minsc and keldorn I think). Of course it IS possible to get by with imoen's thieve skills but I just love stealing everything in sight with Jan.
Old 09-29-2001, 01:02 AM   #9
Zeus
Welcomed New User

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, it has helped me out. I will just release Imoen and get her back at the Copper Coronet. Also just so you know why I have Jan...he's too funny. His antics with Boo and his quirky comments make the party fun, and that's what it's about for me.
Old 09-29-2001, 03:15 AM   #10
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

welcome

------------------

am proud to be a Platinum Spell Jammer of ALSB