Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 08:42 AM   #1
karenin
Welcomed New User

In the temple ruins, in the dungeon there are 2 pieces of the sunray symbol (not sure if in english version of the game it is called this way) and a diary tells me the third piece is hidden in a stone surrounded by trees. How can I find the third piece???????????????
Old 07-12-2001, 08:47 AM   #2
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Which two pieces of the symbol do you have? If you can tell me that, I can tell you where to get the one that you still don't have.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 07-12-2001, 09:08 AM   #3
karenin
Welcomed New User

Throntar, ive got the symbol of sunrise and the symbol of a sun ray! i found both IN the dungeons so im missing the one you find outside! Thanx!
Old 07-12-2001, 01:48 PM   #4
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

You get all 3 pieces in that dungeon.
SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
The first you get from the statue performing the tests of the sun god, or somesuch, The second yoy get in a pillar after the lava room (if i am not mistaken) and the third is found after the letter room.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 07-12-2001, 02:01 PM   #5
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by karenin:
Throntar, ive got the symbol of sunrise and the symbol of a sun ray! i found both IN the dungeons so im missing the one you find outside! Thanx!
Let's see...first of all, JR is right. You get all three pieces of the Amunator holy symbol in the dungeon.

IIRC, you get one piece from the ghost of the priestess of Amunator(sp.?), you get another from a shadow that wants to make a deal with you, and you get the third piece from performing the ritual for the statue.

The journal that you referred to earlier is related to the Stronghold quest for Rangers. It's something like "Tomblethen's journal" or something like that? If you're not a Ranger, then don't worry about what it says. If you are, then don't get the two quests confuses.

Does that help?

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!