Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2002, 12:00 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI HI HI EVERYONE! *giggle*

I thought it was time to have a good old fashioned Ironworks celebration of all the GOOD things going on around here and in our lives!

So here goes- I'll list some things that have made me smile or laugh or feel just plain GOOD here and in rl, just to get us all started!

Ziroc is putting together a NEW DEDICATED SERVER FOR US!!!!!!!!! Ok.. that really makes me SMILE!

Old faces are turning up more often or again after a long break away from us- like Turbovee, BlackKnight, Asphyxiate, Relic, KDog and more! That all by itself is a cause for partying if anything is!!

New faces are joining us daily.

LoA and Epona are sweet talking the Cafe into a new era of romance and Designer sigs... HI YOU TWO, I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU BE HAPPY!!!!!! *big sappy smile*

MY own love is much closer to moving out here (I can't wait!!!!) and we've been talking alot...in fact... we're talking seriously about making our relationship a permanent one now and if that doesn't melt me into the woodwork, nothing can! Nachtrafe...I love you! *sigh, melt, sigh, giggle, sigh again* EEF..I'm getting all saccharin on IW! LOL! Call the cavity police, I'm going to make your dentists rich if I keep this up! How could I not be happy with someone so thoughtful, caring, and just plain wonderful in my life? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Spring. Yes for many of us it's late in arriving and seems to want to act like winter but it IS coming soon or already here. I see robins in my trees and feel that 'something' in the air.. waaaaaaaaaachoooo...oh yes, my allergies are acting up too! HAHAHA! But the good stuff.. the happy stuff.. it all outweighs the little unpleasant things.

So come on everyone, share your joys and the good things in life with us!

Cloudy

[ 03-27-2002, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 03-27-2002, 12:14 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Good things in my life? Lemme think.... IW certainly, met a bunch of really great people here.

Definitely the great friends I've managed to make, I think that few people are lucky enough to have such great friends.

I've got Easter holidays right now

My life has just generally become nicer as of late.

And if noone minds me adding what has already been said: New server for IW and old members returning, even though I don't even know half of them it's nice to see them return.

That's more or less what's good in my life at the moment. I'm happy with it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2002, 12:31 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Neb! Now if I can just prod the rest of the place to put their two cents worth in... hmmm... *gets out the drinks and snacks*

Food and drink always gets 'em!

CloudSparkle
Old 03-27-2002, 12:44 PM   #4
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmm yeah celebrate...ok good things....good things....hmm....

Finished an 86 page report yesterday on Active Video Monitoring Project ...weight off my mind.
Got great new girlfriend, she's one fiiiiine girl and great person too [img]smile.gif[/img] . Got 4 weeks easter holiday starting 2 days ago. [img]smile.gif[/img] Got friends coming to visit from Hungary this weekend [img]smile.gif[/img]
Got first class average last semester on my degree course. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yep yep life is good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 03-27-2002, 12:45 PM   #5
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Let's see what am I happy for? Well i'll be graduating soo, and i'll be off to college. I think that's something to be happy for. My spring break starts in a week, and i've made some new friends here. Lots of new friends. This place is getting a new server! Oh and I actually understand Algebra 2 and physics, and i'm DMing a p&p game. *finally* Can I grab a slice of cake?

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...
Old 03-27-2002, 01:13 PM   #6
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Mmmmm... I'm eating chocolate right now... Mmmm choc... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2002, 01:18 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*Passes out the cake and goodies* Great additions!

Vaskez, you are definitely having a run of good!

I have a bunch of bright yellow daffodils on my desk. My boss gets them for me and my coworker at this time of year. A group sells them for funding a cancer research center. It reminds me how lucky I am to be alive and the daffs are just pretty to look at. A reminder that someday the sun will shine up here again, even if those Texans did abscond with it temporarily!

Cloudy

[ 03-27-2002, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 03-27-2002, 01:29 PM   #8
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Oh life is fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have a magnificent girl-friend. I have great friends. I have enough cash. I study something I like...
It almost make me wish I had some problems..I don't like it when life is too perfect
It makes me feel thirty
Old 03-27-2002, 01:44 PM   #9
Lavindathar
Harper

Well, me and my GF just hit one year, which is great!!

England are going to the World Cup, and I can't wait til we go kick some Argie ass!!

The new IW server!! Been a long time coming! The old members I know returning!

Got good exam results recently in College, and the my football is going well!

I'm earning money at the mo (while college breaks), so I'm generally happy. The best thing has to be my mates (on IW) and my gf, Stacey!
Old 03-27-2002, 01:46 PM   #10
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Happiness, just saying it makes me feel..uhm..tingly.
The smile of my baby girl when she wakes up and see's me for the first time that day. The uncoditional love I share with my children. Being healthy. A new server for IW . And just a fond how do you do to everyone here. There are many thing's I could mention but I will leave it at these few.