Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 01-20-2001, 04:27 PM   #1
sammie

How do you get the bible from the island? I can't seem to get the telekinesis scroll to get the book to me. It just lays on the ground...really frustrated right now. Is there anybody out there?
Old 01-21-2001, 06:26 PM   #2
begotten

Assuming you've already gotten the Eye of Ra, give it to the blind priest. He gives you a magnifying glass in return. Use that to read the sign on the island, which tells you the path to take to get to the chest without getting blown up.

R
Old 01-29-2002, 01:03 AM   #3
Veteran_Warrior
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Having the Telekinesis Ring, I was able to open the chest from a safe distance, and then using it again, I was able to retrieve the object without going into the mine field... wondering if maybe you had 2 telekinesis scrolls, you could get the object
Veteran_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote