Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 03-04-2002, 06:30 PM   #1
Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone here played the quest Standing Stones?? My question is this and this thread contains spoilers......

I have gone through all the lands and the Werewolf (forgotten her name) sharpened the Dagger and that's as far as I have got with the lands. I have cleared to level 4 and am in 5 am I on the right track and do I find the key in the dungeons for level 4??

Thanks in Advance!!