Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 02-16-2002, 09:36 PM   #1
Kayla
Welcomed New User

Hello all!
I am hoping this is not a repetition of someone else's question. I've tried to use the search engine but have not had luck...
I love Darkstone!!! And as an aside - are they really coming out with a new version??
Anyways - my real question: How do I set my spells from my spell book or skills list onto my number pad? I'm not sure how clear that question is but I have noticed right under the picture of your character there is a button that says "1: no spell"... How do we add a spell or skill there?
Thanks all for your help - I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. [img]smile.gif[/img] k
Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 04:21 AM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome - unfortunately due to a HD crash I have lost all my Darkstone stuff including my level 120 thief Never mind, I can still answer the odd question or two...........

Sadly, there is unlikely to be a Darkstone 2 in the forseeable future. It seems that this game did not generate enough interest to warrant the development.

As for hotkeying spell and skills, you need to open the spell book, select an available number in the list box on the interface bar (this is the box under the character you have noticed), then hold down the shift key and click on the spell you want to bind to that hotkey.

Hope that helps [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 01:47 PM   #3
Kayla
Welcomed New User

hi, once more -
thanks so much for your help.

i'm sad to hear about there not being another one -
do you know of a darkstone-like game? I've played the diablos already but i actually like the look of darkstone better than diablo.
Thanks again, k
Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 09:58 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Kayla - I'd suggest trying Revenant next. Not a "replayable" game unfortunately as you only get one main player, but still an excellent and fun as hell game to play. Not too hard either, at least it's to me easier than Diablo II for instance. You should try it you will have fun I guarantee it!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote