Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-10-2001, 01:44 PM   #1
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

I seeing if anyone has found out the CLUA codes for the items that the NPC characters in the game use, such as weapons and armor that the characters you can pick up can use only. The Gnomes headgear and skull thrower device, etc.
Old 06-10-2001, 01:46 PM   #2
trux

by this you mean imoen's belt, edwin's necklace, etc. i've never seen them in any code list, but they are included in shadowkeepers list of items.

------------------
--
trux
Old 06-11-2001, 03:04 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

The Jansen Spectroscopes are NPMISC1

and the Flasher Launcher is XBOW12

The thing is, unless you have a character with the exact same stats (maybe even race), I'm not sure if you can use these items. If you have Shadowkeeper, you could assign them to your body parts to equip them, but I've read that they become unequipped when you level up.

I recommend you download IEEP, so that you can customize your own items. You could take these items, export them to your override folder using IEEP, then open the .itm file with IEEP and simply check the box "usable by all" and resave your item to override (use a different name, so that the original item will still exist). Then CLUA your new item into inventory. For cheating and adding fun and customization to your games, the combo of these two programs cannot be beaten, and it's really not that hard, especially if you look through all the threads on this forum already.

Good luck!
Old 06-11-2001, 11:41 AM   #4
Leagle
Manshoon

Many people use Imoen's belt. There must5 be a pool somewhere where they can borrow it before meeting you!