Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 02:37 PM   #1
zehrfox
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler

I have finished Rapax Castle, killed Al-Sedexus, killed Lava Lord, rescued Rafe, even used portal back to Arnika and deactivated bomb.

But Where is the Away Camp? - do I need to go there? - I was told the Rapax King wants to meet me, and that he is there.

Also, will the NPC Sexus (Rapax Mage) go with my party to Ascension Peak, I know Vi will.

Any help Appreciated.
zehrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 02:42 PM   #2
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

South-east area... the place with the beach.. and the pagoda.. it's the same area with the mysterious fountain that doesn't do anything.. the area also has a temple with a queen, a couple of mages, and 2 death lords..

when you exit from the mountain hills.. you go past the entrance to the rapax camp, and into the area I'm talking about.. if you keep a left all the way, you'll find it in the end.

If you want to get your 1.2 mill xp, make sure you've done what's needed for the alliance quest..

http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/Wiz8Alliance.htm Check this website for details on what to do.

Wilderness-clearing= rapax away camp

here's a map of the rapax camp.

[ 04-10-2002, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: [wcip]Angel ]
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 03:00 PM   #3
zehrfox
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Great Directions and Maps!

Thanks alot - This Forum and its members rule!
zehrfox is offline   Reply With Quote