Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Welcome to the Reality TV Forum!

Some people love it, some hate it. This is for who enjoy some of the Reality Shows. While I agree, many are really REALLY bad, some are okay too.

So talk about any series you want, and you can post You tube embeded feeds as well!
All youtube videos have a random string of letters in their URL, like "DFJs94822sz".

ALL you need to add between the youtube bbcode is that string. The forum will do the rest. Here is how you enter Youtube codes: http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...bbcode#youtube

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Default Re: Welcome to the Reality TV Forum!

I'll see if I can test one in the Big Brother thread.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #3
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats LZ - don't let the power go to your head

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yay for reality forum. Oh there's some horrible reality shows on, but the worse they get the more you MUST talk about them. I am fascinated by the endless line of people willing to humiliate themselves in front of the world. It's not their fault entirely, the prodcuers are as bad as the press and media now. But still, it's fun to watch .
Old 08-22-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
Ladyzekke

Lots of really bad (i.e. Must See) ones coming up soon! Spiritwarrior did you know that not only I Love NY will be returning, but that turd-with-teeth Flava Flav is also returning with yet another Flavor of Love (3)! I was surprised at that one! Oh, and if you want a good laugh, keep an eye out in your guide for Comedy Central's roasting of Flava Flav. They've been re-running it lately, and I caught it last Saturday night. OMG do they let him have it! Hell everyone seems to get insulted that is in attendance for that matter. I was shocked how far they'd go with the insults! My above "turd with teeth" I got from it LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-22-2007, 05:52 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyzekke View Post
Lots of really bad (i.e. Must See) ones coming up soon! Spiritwarrior did you know that not only I Love NY will be returning, but that turd-with-teeth Flava Flav is also returning with yet another Flavor of Love (3)! I was surprised at that one! Oh, and if you want a good laugh, keep an eye out in your guide for Comedy Central's roasting of Flava Flav. They've been re-running it lately, and I caught it last Saturday night. OMG do they let him have it! Hell everyone seems to get insulted that is in attendance for that matter. I was shocked how far they'd go with the insults! My above "turd with teeth" I got from it LOL.
Yes i'm waiting on NY2 desperately. Didn't know they were doing yet another with Flav. He prolly saw all the money New York got and was all "I need another woman".

I caught the roast on Saturday evening too. They go real far with them now I know, to the point where it's just "insult everyone". Anyone up there on that stage is fair game. It also doesn't help that Flav looks like a little chimp with grills wearing a Burger-King paper hat, lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:46 PM   #7
Ladyzekke

Yeah VH1 has a Flavor of Love Casting Special they are re-running. Looks like some of the girls that will be in the house will be people that were voted in by America. Seems that's the trend nowadays, let America choose! Probably because they make money on people dialing in to vote LOL.

I don't know if you've seen any of that Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. It's pretty good, but now he's voted off all the nutballs so it's getting kinda boring LOL (And he had some good ones too - drunk ugly girl who slurred so much you couldn't understand a word she said, extremely tall girl whose voice sounded like a man, and a body builder who had 5,000 veins on her forehead). Makes you wonder what will be next with all these "Love" type shows? PeeWee Herman? Alice Cooper LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-29-2007, 10:12 AM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'm not sure they'd be able to get PeeWee Herman past the censor board...

I'll bet you someone's been talking to Dustin Diamond (Screech!).... or the guy who played Greg Brady.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #9
Ladyzekke

Oh Dustin Diamond I'd be surprised to see any type of dating show. He was on Celebrity Fit Club not too long ago, and proved himself to be a total condescending jerk who seems to think he is above everyone else. It's amazing the ego. He kept mentioning his sex tape too (barf!). I don't know what kind of girl would want anything to do with him after seeing him in that show. He didn't even try to lose any weight. It was all just him wanting to get back on TV it seems.

Reality Show Recaps