Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2001, 10:43 AM   #41
Moiraine
Anubis

You are forgiven, li'l brother , but could you describe your problem in more details please ? Does the uploading time out ? Or do you get an error message ? And if it is the latter, what does it say ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-28-2001, 10:49 AM   #42
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
That and the fact I just noticed that when you go to that "other forum" you get inundated with a flurry of $%#@^!! pop-up boxes. Good gods, why on earth would ANYONE... never mind, I really don't want to know!

Saz, I was on the Black Isle board asking some questions about ToB when the EzOp of TeamBG got into a huge flamefest with a bunch of Bioware developers. Apparently they disagreed with him.

------------------
Old 04-28-2001, 10:51 AM   #43
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well, my moms a rip-off!

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 04-28-2001, 11:25 AM   #44
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:

I do hope 250 is okay. He can be opinionated, but I admire someone for standing up for what he believes. He did not deserve that crap.

Memnoch,
We have got to get 250 back here, I mean I'll argue with anybody about just about anything for fun, but that stuff is rediculious. Getting upset about a bunch of 1's & 0's moving across a phone line to excite the phosferous (sp?) atoms on a CRT. What's this virus crap? I'm gad to be here, I'm a bull in a china shop when it comes to tact. Everyone here has been nice, they disagree with opinions, that is not flamming, thats life. No one has to agree with everybody on every subject. I'm glad to be HOME, and again thanks for the civilty of the board members here and get 250 back.

just the $0.02's of a good ole southern REDNECK

Old 04-28-2001, 11:57 AM   #45
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:

Memnoch,
We have got to get 250 back here, I mean I'll argue with anybody about just about anything for fun, but that stuff is rediculious. Getting upset about a bunch of 1's & 0's moving across a phone line to excite the phosferous (sp?) atoms on a CRT. What's this virus crap? I'm gad to be here, I'm a bull in a china shop when it comes to tact. Everyone here has been nice, they disagree with opinions, that is not flamming, thats life. No one has to agree with everybody on every subject. I'm glad to be HOME, and again thanks for the civilty of the board members here and get 250 back.

just the $0.02's of a good ole southern REDNECK

I'm a fair person, John, and I agree with you about 250. He did not deserve to get the treatment he did. He can be excitable and an annoying pain in the ass at times, but I believe that he does have a good heart and he has a lot of value to offer when he feels up to it. I've already emailed him to let him know we're back up, his email address is reply250@hotmail.com.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 04-28-2001).]
Old 04-28-2001, 01:09 PM   #46
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Regarding 250: I know he must have received an e-mail from Ziroc as well yesterday when the boards went back up, as Ziroc sent out a mass mailing to all the previous registered users of Ironworks.

I guess the next move is his. I for one would like to see him back!

Old 04-28-2001, 02:08 PM   #47
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, I finally broke down and read that sh. .....stuff. I couldn't believe it. What's kind of pathetic is some of them don't even seem to realize the flaming's going on. I guess just used to the abuse. Well, I for one am going to e-mail 250 and tell him we want him to come home!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-28-2001, 02:14 PM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Regarding 250: I know he must have received an e-mail from Ziroc as well yesterday when the boards went back up, as Ziroc sent out a mass mailing to all the previous registered users of Ironworks.

I guess the next move is his. I for one would like to see him back!

He'll be back, Saz. Give him time. Our board was down a while and then a bit more last night. He's on in diff time zone too. As long as his email is working he would have had about a dozen messages by now!

That whole business was just unnecessary and unfair...but then I guess we know that we are in a very special place HERE after seeing the other options out there, don't we?

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-28-2001, 02:29 PM   #49
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, I finally broke down and read that sh. .....stuff. I couldn't believe it. What's kind of pathetic is some of them don't even seem to realize the flaming's going on. I guess just used to the abuse. Well, I for one am going to e-mail 250 and tell him we want him to come home!

i just did email him

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Old 04-28-2001, 02:37 PM   #50
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
That whole business was just unnecessary and unfair...but then I guess we know that we are in a very special place HERE after seeing the other options out there, don't we?

Cloudy
[/B]
So, true...

A VERY special place....

I've been out there, and it's scary...

I ain't going back without my weapons, I tell ya...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes