Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2001, 10:57 AM   #41
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Hehehe, put me in Generals or counterterrorism

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-21-2001, 11:51 AM   #42
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I'm working on my keg-backpack with multiple serving hoses to keep everyone supplied with beer at the front. Should have a working model in operation swiftly! Cups available for the more civilized types.
Old 09-21-2001, 02:39 PM   #43
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Would somebody please tell me what I am supposed to be doing. Please!

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena

Old 09-21-2001, 03:00 PM   #44
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:

They Live. We Sleep.

Wheeeee! Rowdy Roddy Piper Forever!!!!!!!!

Absolutely loved that show!
I give it four out five Rotting Cods. Truly fishalicious.

BTW, I will volunteer to head up the trout tossing forces.

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 03:07 PM   #45
Lord Shield

Lord Shield reviews his army of Darklings - the hordes shriek and gibber in their formations - the largest ones serving as Field Commanders. Commander Eclipse relays Lord Shield's orders to them

Who is first?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-21-2001, 03:23 PM   #46
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:

Underground--->Neb and Cavern sniffer

Why am I going underground? It's all dark and cold down here.... I'd prefer to handle the legal section of this little Peacekeeping Force, I'd get a nice warm office and I'd just summon a few Lawyers with my Summon Lawyer spell and then I could relax comfortably why they did all the real work and I used my secret exit to sneak out to the supply tent.
Or maybe I could be a part of the Entertainment department, the troops need a morale boost y'know. artygirl:

If you can't find anything comfortable for me to do, then could you just put me in command of a squad of heavily armed elite soldiers who would do all the dangerous work while I just issued the orders?

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-21-2001, 03:48 PM   #47
Conan

Neb, I have your new orders here. Its states that you have been promoted to General of highest class(thats all we have ) You new dutys are to start IW's legal department and jump rope compound..report if you like

Reeka, Alliances-An association of states,countrys,worlds,gallaxys,and ultra gallaxys for common peace. The anschluss of IW is in your hands. Your contact is Father Bronze. And remember if your having trouble finding any of IW's members start in the supply tent

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 09-21-2001, 06:01 PM   #48
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Neb, I have your new orders here. Its states that you have been promoted to General of highest class(thats all we have ) You new dutys are to start IW's legal department and jump rope compound..report if you like

Yes I need more rope!!! Supplies are short, and the box we received to the supply tent from Charlie's Shoppe turned out to be barbed wire! Doh!

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 06:07 PM   #49
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

can i do something? please? ill take Head of Intelligence please!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:13 PM   #50
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tell me, why can't you use barbed wire instead of rope? It adds so much more fund to such things as using a rope and grappling hook to climb a wall and it turns the grappling hook into a better weapon too, but if you insist on using rope I shall order you a "do-it-yourself rope kit" from Jimbob the Hillbilly Clown's store of entertaining things, but it's coming out of your wages, oh, wait, we don't pay you people, do we? In that case, expect a raise of about 450%

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy